Babbacombe Theatre's treat for fans of Take That and Robbie Williams
- Credit: Submitted
There is a treat in store for fans of Take That and Robbie Williams at the Babbacombe Theare, Torquay, next month.
The Everything Changes stage show on Saturday, October 9, at 7.30pm claims to be the only production in which the cast portray Gary, Mark, Howard, and Robbie headlining a fully live production featuring an 11-piece band and dancers.
Prepare for, what is being billed as, what 'could be, the greatest night of your lives'.
Theatregoers are invited to enjoy all Take That's greatest hits – Pray, Shine, Greatest Day, These Days, Back for Good, Patience, Never Forget, How Deep is Your Love, Babe, Sure and Everything Changes.
Show producer Mick Mason said: “Fellow anthems Let Me Entertain You, Rock DJ, Millennium, Angels, She’s the One, Eternity and Candy feature as Robbie Williams, played by Dean Betton, also takes centre stage.
” Dean has been bringing the magic of Robbie Williams to audiences across the UK and overseas now for seven years.
"He brings the charisma and cheeky personality to the stage."
- 1 Cheers as former player Jim backs United
- 2 Dementia mini mental test - is it fit for purpose?
- 3 2021 Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge rowers heading for finish line
- 4 Go ahead for climbing attraction at old RICC tennis courts
- 5 Motoring: Fondly looking back at 2021 with some surprising results
- 6 Paignton business expands team and offices to deliver tech offer
- 7 Buckland drawn away in the FA Vase
- 8 £1.5million development gets underway at Mayfield
- 9 In memory of our loving Emica
- 10 Remembering our loved ones this Christmas
Tickets are available from the venue’s box office - call 01803 3283854 - or from the website, www.babbacombe-theatre.com