Torbay libraries reopen to users
- Credit: Archant
All Torbay libraries are now open for borrowing and returning books and other items, writes JANET PROCTOR.
During lockdown no fines were applied and any items on loan were extended to August 31.
PCs are available, however the number have been limited to ensure social distancing is maintained. Printing and photocopying is still available.
Opening times are reduced to allow for cleaning. Check at www.torbaylibraries.org.uk or call for details. The number of people allowed in the library at any one time is being limited to ensure safe browsing. Face masks must be worn unless there is a health reason not to do so.
The summer reading challenge is still running. To take part, go along and collect the challenge booklet from a local library or join online. Book Quest is always ongoing.
Library online services are all available for those who do not wish to go to a library.
- 1 Tributes flow for legendary harbour artist Bill - our 'William in Orange'
- 2 Dumped goldfish and carp rescued after found flapping for life on grass verge
- 3 NL suspension is out of the question
- 4 Tributes paid to college champion, BBC legend and 'real gentleman' Alan, 85
- 5 Gulls going for 'double' after transfer signings
- 6 Decision time for National League clubs
- 7 Work set to start at Torquay seafront gardens
- 8 Midfield decisions for Torquay United
- 9 Former Torbay mayor says Living Coasts site should become a public open space
- 10 Torquay loan goalkeeper from Truro