Torbay libraries reopen to users
- Credit: Archant
All Torbay libraries are now open for borrowing and returning books and other items, writes JANET PROCTOR.
During lockdown no fines were applied and any items on loan were extended to August 31.
PCs are available, however the number have been limited to ensure social distancing is maintained. Printing and photocopying is still available.
Opening times are reduced to allow for cleaning. Check at www.torbaylibraries.org.uk or call for details. The number of people allowed in the library at any one time is being limited to ensure safe browsing. Face masks must be worn unless there is a health reason not to do so.
The summer reading challenge is still running. To take part, go along and collect the challenge booklet from a local library or join online. Book Quest is always ongoing.
Library online services are all available for those who do not wish to go to a library.
- 1 United 'Community Day' to unite Bay - and there are 1,000 free tickets
- 2 Aldi, KFC and Costa Coffee plan approved for 'Gateway to Torquay'
- 3 Turning our season around
- 4 Underdog mindset for the Gulls
- 5 Ticket price offer for Torquay United's FA Cup tie
- 6 £1million grants to give Bay new housing boost
- 7 Paignton pub The Isaac Merritt to go up for auction
- 8 Blooming marvellous Torbay winners
- 9 Norrms McNamara: The loneliness of dementia
- 10 We're in danger of some domestic competitions becoming obsolete