Stephen Coombes picture special: Beautiful Babbacombe
- Credit: Stephen Coombes
Stephen Coombes focuses on beautiful Babbacombe for this week's celebration of all things #NaturallyInspiring in Torbay.
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a great deal of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
And in this feature, he shares his images of the beauty of the local area with Torbay Weekly readers.
This week, Stephen has photographs of Babbacombe Cliff Railway, the Lady Mount Temple statue, Babbacombe Downs and the beautiful St Mary's Church.
Stephen dedicates his work to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing - our heroes!
- 1 Nightmare on Torwood Street continues...
- 2 Are you running on E10 and is it feeling any different?
- 3 Busy weekend for South Devon AC runners
- 4 Spirited draw for the Gulls
- 5 Colin Lee: Late goal dramas - managing the situation
- 6 The Spanish are beaten on their field of stones
- 7 Torbay AAC trio tackle Saints' Way Challenge
- 8 Paignton Bowling Club win Mid Devon League Cup
- 9 Seafront switch on for a brighter and lighter future
- 10 Chesterfield 2 Torquay United 2