Delights found around seafront
- Credit: Archant
Photographer Stephen Coombes has a selection of pictures taken around Torquay seafront to show this week.
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a great deal of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
This week, his pictures include the greenhouse at Torre Abbey and an old Devon General bus going along the seafront - sadly,m says Stephen, he didn't ever have to chance to drive it!
- 1 Tributes flow for legendary harbour artist Bill - our 'William in Orange'
- 2 Dumped goldfish and carp rescued after found flapping for life on grass verge
- 3 NL suspension is out of the question
- 4 Tributes paid to college champion, BBC legend and 'real gentleman' Alan, 85
- 5 Gulls going for 'double' after transfer signings
- 6 Decision time for National League clubs
- 7 Work set to start at Torquay seafront gardens
- 8 Former Torbay mayor says Living Coasts site should become a public open space
- 9 Torquay loan goalkeeper from Truro
- 10 Purple Angel helping Torbay Hospital
In this feature, he shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers. Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes