Delights found around seafront
- Credit: Archant
Photographer Stephen Coombes has a selection of pictures taken around Torquay seafront to show this week.
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a great deal of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
This week, his pictures include the greenhouse at Torre Abbey and an old Devon General bus going along the seafront - sadly,m says Stephen, he didn't ever have to chance to drive it!
- 1 Weekend watch for Torquay United
- 2 Ryan Law returns to Argyle
- 3 Dramatic bovine rescue from Torbay waters
- 4 Emotional day that revealed close-knit family behind monarchy
- 5 Jim Parker: Dave on the warpath again as 'majority lose out to minority' in anti-social battle
- 6 Privileged to see jockey Dickie Johnson at Newton Abbot since start of career
- 7 Queues form at Trago for Re-Open Day
- 8 Spacious and flexible accommodation has been improved, updated, and extended
- 9 'Responsible Riviera' call as restrictions ease
- 10 Predicta competition this weekend
In this feature, he shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers. Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes