Money for Nothing as Dire Straits tribute head for Torquay
- Credit: Submitted
Dire Straits tribute Money for Nothing appear at the Babbacombe Theatre next month.
The band - dubbed 'undoubtedly the best Dire Straits tribute in Europe' - are in Torquay for one night only at the Babbacombe Theatre on Saturday, November 6, at 7.30pm.
Money for Nothing was formed in 2000 as a tribute to one of the world’s premier rock bands – Dire Straits.
The abundant energy and the excellence and musicality of their performance makes Money For Nothing a 'must see' for any rock enthusiast or Dire Straits fan.
Fronting the band is Howie G, who you may recognise from his years with The Classic Rock Show.
Behind him, the line-up features top-class musicians that make this band a worthy tribute to Dire Straits.
Howie and all the band have studied Dire Straits in great depth to re-create their tribute to be as close as possible to the real thing and a respectful tribute to their idol and guitar legend.
- 1 How we can cope with the Enemy Within
- 2 Devon beaches producing a healthy catch
- 3 Johnson looking to turn around the "mess"
- 4 Norrms McNamara: Ten-second delay...
- 5 Jim Parker: Top fashion store Maggie & Co closes doors after 48 years - but 'we leave on a high'
- 6 Part Two of the famous Gents bus and Beacon Down becomes Broken Down!
- 7 Torbay's green spaces go wild
- 8 Picture special: Sunrise in Torquay
- 9 Extended semi-detached house offers scope for annexe
- 10 Driving home for Christmas - but plan ahead to minimise problems
To book your tickets call the box office on 01803 328385. Alternatively, you can book online at www.babbacombe-theatre.com