Legion Cottage offers accommodation over three floors
- Credit: Winkworth Torbay
Previously part of the historic Royal British Legion building, Legion Cottage has been formed offering accommodation over three floors.
The property itself briefly comprises to the ground floor living/dining room with kitchen to one end fitted with a range of wall and base units and integrated dishwasher.
Due to the thick walls of the building, the deep windows in this room are a real feature.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing with doors to the two double bedrooms and family-sized bathroom which has been fitted with a four-piece suite and the added benefit of a separate utility area.
Further stairs rise to the first floor master en-suite and with double Velux windows. This room affords a nice bright feel. There is useful full length eaves storage here and a door to the en-suite which is fitted with a modern three-piece suite.
The building itself stands on Bakers Hill in Brixham, just a minute's walk from St Mary's Square and church in one direction and St Mary's Park in the other offering tennis courts a bowling green, children’s play area and outdoor recreational equipment.
Overall, the property has been designed to a high standard with a neutral aspect in mind and all fixtures and fittings being newly installed have relevant warranties.
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 3 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 4 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 5 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 6 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon
- 7 Chance to have your say on power giants' massive investment plans
- 8 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 9 Woking 0 Torquay United 2
- 10 Absolutely ridiculous and selfish
Legion Cottage would appeal to families due to its size and versatile layout but would also make an excellent buy-to-let or second home with it being very low maintenance.
To request a viewing, contact Winkworth Torbay on 01803 444595.