Queen tribute band returns to Bay following pandemic lockdown
- Credit: Appleton Event Photography
Paignton's Palace Theatre welcomes back The Freddie and Queen Experience - the last band they had on stage before they were forced to close when the Covid-19 pandemic struck in March 2020.
A Palace spokesperson said: "We cannot wait. After a sell-out show during Paignton Regatta in 2019 and a sell-out in 2020, the Freddie and Queen Experience is back to wow the English Riviera crowds once more!
"Don’t delay, book your tickets today."
Ian as Freddie Mercury replicates Freddie Mercury’s live shows with the looks, mannerisms, vocals, charisma, high energy and showmanship that Freddie was so famous for.
The Freddie and Queen Experience is made up of some of the finest musicians in UK, including arguably the most established and best professional Brian May tribute Andy Wills.
The full band perform with replica outfits instruments and perform a full recreation of Queen’s Live shows, based around Queen at their very best, the 1986 ‘Magic tour’.
The Freddie and Queen Experience returns to the Palace Theatre on August 28 at 7.30pm. For tickets, call the Box Office on 01803 665800, email email@example.com or log on to www.palacetheatrepaignton.co.uk
- 1 Nightmare on Torwood Street continues...
- 2 Are you running on E10 and is it feeling any different?
- 3 Busy weekend for South Devon AC runners
- 4 The Spanish are beaten on their field of stones
- 5 Spirited draw for the Gulls
- 6 Austins battle through Spanish flu, World War Two and now pandemic but boss David says: 'Now is our Time'
- 7 Seafront switch on for a brighter and lighter future
- 8 Paignton Bowling Club win Mid Devon League Cup
- 9 Lotto boost secures future of disabled champions group
- 10 Picture special: Torbay beauty spots