Family home in lower Preston offers flexible layout
- Credit: Williams Hedge
Offering a flexible layout, Property of the Week is a spacious family home in the sought-after lower Preston area of Paignton.
Fortescue Road is a sought-after cul-de-sac with good access to the nearby shops and amenities at Preston, Preston seafront, bus route and transport links for further afield.
The property is approached from the road onto a large gravelled driveway which provides off-road parking for several vehicles and double timber gates then lead to a further driveway at the side of the property offering additional parking and leading to a detached garage at the rear.
The internal accommodation comprises an entrance porch which leads into a spacious hallway with the remainder of the ground floor accommodation comprising a sitting room with bay window, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, family room, study/home office, garden room, and WC.
The ground floor accommodation offers a flexible configuration which could be used for a home office/work from home situation or indeed adapted to provide separate accommodation for a dependent relative.
On the first floor landing provides access onto a sun terrace and there are four good sized bedrooms, bedroom one with an ensuite and there is also a family bathroom.
Outside is a good-sized, level enclosed garden at the rear which is accessed from the garden room or the kitchen/breakfast room. The lawned area and concrete path lead to a further patio area at the rear of the garden with planting/shrub beds and gated access to the side.
- 1 Torquay United 2 King's Lynn Town 0
- 2 Rowing: Excellent conditions for river Dart racing
- 3 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 4 Cyclists off to Scotland in support of 'super vet' star
- 5 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 6 Securing future of Pavilion takes step forward
- 7 Defensive duties at Torquay United
- 8 MP Anthony Mangnall: I've a new-found appreciation for hard work of our fishermen
- 9 Let's get together - reconnecting with people is food for the soul
- 10 Commemorating the Royal Air Force in Torbay during World War Two
An internal inspection of this superb family home is highly recommended in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer and the fantastic location.
The property is on the market through Williams Hedge estate agents, with an asking price of £525,000. For more information, call 01803 554322.