Classic period whodunit for Palace Theatre audience
- Credit: Moonstone Theatre
Moonstone Theatre is set to present another original, classic period whodunit stage play on one night only at the Palace Avenue Theatre in Paignton.
Moonstone is a small professional theatre company based in Devon and this is an original whodunit in classic period style written by Nigel Howells.
Nigel founded Moonstone Theatre in 2012, and is also the vice chairman of the Devon and Cornwall branch of Equity.
The play, Presumed Guilty, was first performed in Sidmouth just before the first lockdown on the night of Storm Denis and, despite the weather, it sold out.
Our actors are all local to Devon and Cornwall.
Nigel said: "Moonstone Theatre will be coming up for its 10th anniversary in February next year and, as you will appreciate, 2020 and a lot of 2021 has been a challenging time for those involved in the performing arts, both for venues and performers alike, so it is great that we are back treading the boards again."
Presumed Guilty by the Moonstone Theatre will be at the Palace Theatre, Paignton, on Saturday, September 25. For tickets, call 01803 665800, email email@example.com or log on to www.palacetheatrepaignton.co.uk
- 1 There may be no carnival again - but that won't dampen spirits as Christmas plans are unveiled
- 2 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 3 Sally Allen: When is a woman not a woman?
- 4 Basketball: Torbay Tigers back to winning ways
- 5 Junior anglers take the fishing limelight
- 6 Torquay United 2 King's Lynn Town 0
- 7 Rowing: Excellent conditions for river Dart racing
- 8 Securing future of Pavilion takes step forward
- 9 Retro Sport: Lottery winner's cricket ambition that money couldn't buy
- 10 Artist William comes out from 'hiding' for exhibition