Panto as you have never seen before!
- Credit: Submitted
Have you ever watched a pantomime and wondered what mischief the cast would get up to if there weren’t any children in the audience?
What happens when the cast have had one-too-many?!
Now’s your chance to find out at the Babbacombe Theatre on Saturday, September 25, at 7.30pm, with Cinderella P!**ed Up Pantomime.
This special one-off performance will not be for the faint-hearted - it’s panto as you’ve never seen it before!
The hilarious production is packed to the brim full of innuendo, hilarious comedy routines, parodies of well-known songs and audience participation, creating a performance that’s sure to be hilarious, cheeky, saucy and, sometimes, just a little bit naughty!
Along with all the usual adult fun, the audience vote each night for the one performer who must complete savage drinking challenges throughout the show.
As the victim gets slowly more and more sozzled, they must, along with the rest of the cast, keep the show rolling on so that Cinderella finally gets the happy ending she’s been yearning for.
- 1 £1million grants to give Bay new housing boost
- 2 United 'Community Day' to unite Bay - and there are 1,000 free tickets
- 3 Underdog mindset for the Gulls
- 4 Torquay settle for replay after Hawks threw everything at them in dying moments
- 5 Ticket price offer for Torquay United's FA Cup tie
- 6 This sorry saga was always going to end in tears - but we need the horses and what about the Proms?
- 7 MP Anthony Mangnall: I've a new-found appreciation for hard work of our fishermen
- 8 Turning our season around
- 9 Aldi, KFC and Costa Coffee plan approved for 'Gateway to Torquay'
- 10 Stoppage-time goal books Torquay United under-18s a place in FA Youth Cup first round
Starring a whole host of experienced, professional pantomime performers, and one or two professional drinkers, alongside a dazzling ensemble cast, stunning scenery, great music, and side-splitting comedy routines this is a night that audiences will remember for the rest of their lives!
Will Prince Charming’s Ball (singular, the other is in The Albert Hall) impress Cinderella? Will Buttons ever see the Fairy Godmother’s magic kingdom? Will the Ugly Sisters finally get through their tongue twisters after eight shots of sambuca? There’s only one way to find out...
This pantomime is strictly for those aged 16+ as the performance will feature strong language and adult-orientated comedy. Tickets are £15 when bought direct from the Babbacombe Theatre. Call the box office on 01803 328385 or book online (£17) via the website, www.babbacombe-theatre.com