Bungalow offers stylish accommodation and great sea views
- Credit: Williams Hedge
Our Property of the Week is an immaculately presented detached bungalow in a sought-after residential location in Preston, Paignton, which has been tastefully upgraded by the current owners to provide stylish and inviting accommodation.
Approached from the road via a long driveway which provides off-road parking and leads to the single detached garage, a pathway also runs alongside the front garden and to the front door.
Internally, an entrance hall leads to the sitting room with double doors then opening into a impressive sun room with vaulted ceiling and sea views, a state-of-the-art fully integrated kitchen, double bedroom with bay window, bedroom two/dining room, contemporary shower room and separate WC.
There is also a useful loft room on the first floor and access to under eaves storage.
The property is further complimented with uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
At the rear is a beautifully maintained landscaped garden which enjoys a southerly aspect and sea views towards Torquay.
An internal inspection of this quality home is highly recommended in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
- 1 Show is world’s largest gathering of more than 3,000 iconic classic and vintage cars and motorbikes
- 2 Midweek shocks in the National League
- 3 Property of the Week: Simply striking family home in semi-rural setting
- 4 Probus Club 'home' at last to hear about ghosts, gallows and 'Big Foot'
- 5 Norrms McNamara: All care staff need to be trained in dementia
- 6 There may be no carnival again - but that won't dampen spirits as Christmas plans are unveiled
- 7 All go at Rotary club with new president, vaccines, golf and a chicken run!
- 8 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 9 Indoor bowls: 'A' team win all four rinks
- 10 Gig racing: Brixham hosts Cornish Pilot Gig Association's veterans' championships
The property is situated in a sought-after location and with good access to the nearby amenities of Preston, which includes a range of day-to-day shops and mini supermarkets, bus route, well-regarded local primary school and Preston beach and seafront. The amenities of Paignton town centre are approximately one-and-a-half miles away.
The property - in Barcombe Road, Preston - is on the market with an asking price of £355,000 with Williams Hedge estate agents. For details, call 01803 554322.