Bungalow offers stylish accommodation and great sea views
- Credit: Williams Hedge
Our Property of the Week is an immaculately presented detached bungalow in a sought-after residential location in Preston, Paignton, which has been tastefully upgraded by the current owners to provide stylish and inviting accommodation.
Approached from the road via a long driveway which provides off-road parking and leads to the single detached garage, a pathway also runs alongside the front garden and to the front door.
Internally, an entrance hall leads to the sitting room with double doors then opening into a impressive sun room with vaulted ceiling and sea views, a state-of-the-art fully integrated kitchen, double bedroom with bay window, bedroom two/dining room, contemporary shower room and separate WC.
There is also a useful loft room on the first floor and access to under eaves storage.
The property is further complimented with uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
At the rear is a beautifully maintained landscaped garden which enjoys a southerly aspect and sea views towards Torquay.
An internal inspection of this quality home is highly recommended in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
- 1 Gary's respect for Martyn Rogers
- 2 Tiverton Town 1 Torquay United 3
- 3 Gary Johnson reaction to Tiverton win
- 4 Asian hornet pays a visit to Devon Hills
- 5 Retro Sport: Tracking Plainmoor heroes of the 1950s
- 6 £1,800 for four good causes as Foster’s Fund pays out
- 7 It's taken a generation but it is definitely now Paignton's turn
- 8 £10m underspend will 'help prepare council for summer'
- 9 The little door behind the main stand
- 10 Courageous Carla saluted with new award
The property is situated in a sought-after location and with good access to the nearby amenities of Preston, which includes a range of day-to-day shops and mini supermarkets, bus route, well-regarded local primary school and Preston beach and seafront. The amenities of Paignton town centre are approximately one-and-a-half miles away.
The property - in Barcombe Road, Preston - is on the market with an asking price of £355,000 with Williams Hedge estate agents. For details, call 01803 554322.