Bungalow offers stylish accommodation and great sea views
- Credit: Williams Hedge
Our Property of the Week is an immaculately presented detached bungalow in a sought-after residential location in Preston, Paignton, which has been tastefully upgraded by the current owners to provide stylish and inviting accommodation.
Approached from the road via a long driveway which provides off-road parking and leads to the single detached garage, a pathway also runs alongside the front garden and to the front door.
Internally, an entrance hall leads to the sitting room with double doors then opening into a impressive sun room with vaulted ceiling and sea views, a state-of-the-art fully integrated kitchen, double bedroom with bay window, bedroom two/dining room, contemporary shower room and separate WC.
There is also a useful loft room on the first floor and access to under eaves storage.
The property is further complimented with uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
At the rear is a beautifully maintained landscaped garden which enjoys a southerly aspect and sea views towards Torquay.
An internal inspection of this quality home is highly recommended in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
- 1 Absolutely ridiculous and selfish
- 2 United visit Woking tonight
- 3 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 4 Woking 0 Torquay United 2
- 5 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel
- 6 Desperate men killing the game
- 7 Four to battle in Bay by-election
- 8 Josh turns his life around and says: 'It's time for me to give back'
- 9 Overseas players set to boost clubs' promotion bids
- 10 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
The property is situated in a sought-after location and with good access to the nearby amenities of Preston, which includes a range of day-to-day shops and mini supermarkets, bus route, well-regarded local primary school and Preston beach and seafront. The amenities of Paignton town centre are approximately one-and-a-half miles away.
The property - in Barcombe Road, Preston - is on the market with an asking price of £355,000 with Williams Hedge estate agents. For details, call 01803 554322.