Apartment offers fabulous sea views across Torbay to Berry Head
- Credit: Ridgewater Sales and Lettings
Set within the highly regarded Lincombes area of Torquay is this week's Property of the Week - a completely refurbished two double bedroom apartment which is set on the ground floor offering level access but benefiting from a superb, elevated position offering fabulous sea and coastal views across Torbay with Berry Head in the distance.
The property has a good-sized private balcony giving a great space to enjoy outside dining and relaxation yet is still just a few minutes by car from the hustle and bustle of Torquay's town and harbour.
As well as the two double bedrooms, the property has a lengthy lounge/diner and a kitchen looking straight out across the Bay.
The property has been refurbished to a high standard to make a fantastic apartment for retirement or a professional couple alike.
The new owner will have the benefit of being able to choose from a choice of floor coverings for the hallway, kitchen, both bedrooms and the shower room. There is also a secure phone entry system.
The kitchen has been fully modernised throughout and benefits from solid oak worktops, fitted oven, hob, cooker hood, and dishwasher. Plumbing for washing machine.
It is located at the rear of the property, overlooking patio/private terrace area with amazing sea and coastal views.
- 1 Jim Parker: Now is the Time for action after Chief Constable's revealing walkabout
- 2 United heading into the future
- 3 Torquay United 0 Argyle 3
- 4 Money talks in professional football - but it can't buy success
- 5 No packed lunches but six weeks of bad weather!
- 6 Praise for Sonny after he plays key role in senior debut for Somerset
- 7 £900,000 state-of-art gym signals start of new era at RIC
- 8 It's taken a generation but it is definitely now Paignton's turn
- 9 Princess curtain to rise after 509 days in the darkness
- 10 The secret of replacing those cherished hugs that mean so much
The large open-plan lounge/dining area has double doors leading onto private patio/terrace area with amazing sea views overlooking Torbay.
The original parquet flooring has been restored making this room a real focal point of the property.
Located at the front of the property, the good-sized master bedroom has built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes. Bedroom two is also located at the front of the property.
The shower room features a white suite comprising wash basin set in vanity unit with cupboards under, closed couple WC, shower cubicle. There is a ladder-style towel rail radiator.
The large private patio area has potted plants, sea and coastal views. This would make a fantastic entertaining area and is south facing to make the most of the sun.
The property is on the market for £395,000. The 999-year lease runs from 1968. For details, call Ridgewater Sales and Lettings on 01803 525 100.