Your chance to win £1,000 with new Predicta competition
- Credit: Phil Mingo/PPAUK
A new Predicta competition is coming soon for football fans and your chance to take on Torbay Weekly’s chief sportswriter Dave Thomas in a weekly contest.
Once the new season gets underway for Torquay United on October 3, the Predicta game will give people the chance to guess the score in six chosen matches.
These will include the weekend game for the Gulls, the Saturday lunchtime kick-off, three fixtures from the National League and one more big match from across the UK or Europe.
Players can simply sign up for the Predicta and login in each week to be involved.
Three points will be awarded for the correct scoreline and one point for the correct outcome in a game. There will be a weekly tie-breaker question and entry is through www.torbayweekly.co.uk, with a weekly coupon in the paper.
There will be weekly prizes and an ongoing league table for the season prize of £1,000.
And it is all free to play.
- 1 Purple Angel helping Torbay Hospital
- 2 Cash for five Torbay good causes as Foster's Fund pays out
- 3 New Covid testing centre opens in Bay
- 4 Strict Covid-19 restrictions but fishing continues
- 5 Bishop's Blue Plaque destined to grace new five-star hotel
- 6 More Covid jab centres open across Devon
- 7 Torquay United FA Trophy preview
- 8 Gary Johnson: I have faith in Olaf's potential
- 9 Torbay’s emerging artists for 2021
- 10 Beer flowed, sun shone... and it was all too late to matter