Join Gary Johnson for Gulls preview curry night
- Credit: Micah Crook/PPAUK
The Torbay Weekly will be hosting a superb Torquay United preview evening with manager Gary Johnson and his assistant Aaron Downes at the Eastern Eye restaurant in Newton Abbot on Thursday, September 24.
As the countdown continues to the start of a new National League campaign, Johnson and Downes will join us for a question and answer session, giving the Yellow Army unique access to pick their brains ahead of the season-opener.
Tickets are just £30 per head and will include a meal from the Eastern Eye, with your choice of rice and naan.
There will also be a special quiz for teams of four and £10 from every booking will be donated to Devon Communities together.
The evening will be hosted by David Fitzgerald from BBC Radio Devon.
To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07722 282999. We are ideally looking for groups of four to fit tables and social distancing guidelines.
- 1 Gulls start pre-season with a victory
- 2 First friendly for Torquay United
- 3 The little door behind the main stand
- 4 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 5 Expert advice proved to be icing on cake for cafe sisters Abi and Finola
- 6 Ironman effort to raise cash for Torbay surf therapy project
- 7 Nemane to Notts
- 8 Amazing day of transfers at Torquay United
- 9 Spacious, family home in ideal location close to schools, shops and beaches
- 10 Determination and talent... wracked by injuries, Gulls refused to go under