Torquay United season tickets on sale
- Credit: Dan Mullan/Pinnacle
Torquay United have announced season ticket arrangements for the 2020-21 National League campaign.
The Gulls will begin their new season on Saturday, October 3, when after six months without competitive football, Gary Johnson and his team finally get back to the quest for a Football League return.
It is almost inevitable that the impact of Covid-19 will lead to a reduced capacity at Plainmoor and the club has adopted an incremental approach to season ticket availability.
The initial release of ticketing allocation will be limited to 2019-20 season ticket holders renewing their season tickets for the first two weeks before further staged releases.
The procedure will be under constant review from the club and in line with National League guidance.
Like all clubs, United have had to contend with the significant loss of match day revenue over recent months. But they have frozen season ticket prices for the forthcoming campaign.
Plainmoor will also operate cashless turnstiles next season, a move facilitated by the introduction of a new ticketing website.
- 1 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 2 Nemane to Notts
- 3 'Why we just love being part of Team Beverley'
- 4 'Golden opportunity' awaits Bay - but we need to get people back into work
- 5 Determination and talent... wracked by injuries, Gulls refused to go under
- 6 Expert advice proved to be icing on cake for cafe sisters Abi and Finola
- 7 Amazing day of transfers at Torquay United
- 8 Famous Redcliffe Hotel sold for £4.5 million
- 9 Your Bay Needs You - and here are some of the jobs available
- 10 Pro deals for United Academy stars
For details about season ticket prices, log on to torquayunited.com.