Tavy 7: Strong running from South Devon Athletics Club members
- Credit: SDAC
Sunday was the next instalment in South Devon AC’s Grand Prix series at the Tavy 7 which was also hosting the Ross Shield award for Devon clubs.
After a night of heavy rain and strong winds, the clouds cleared and the sun came out so the great views over Dartmoor could be enjoyed.
Despite a fair bit of surface water around and windy conditions there was strong running from all South Devon Athletes in a very competitive event.
Harry Harrison was first back for the club in a great time and 15th place and Serena Jury, who was returning to racing, came fourth in her category which was the best placed of all SDAC runners.
A well organised and marshalled event – well done all!
Tavy 7: 15 Harry Harrison 44:10,58 Kevin Ashworth 50:33, 75 Jeremy Goddard 52:17, 84 Dani Waters 53:11, 88 Stuart Batten 53:36, 103 Antony Waters 54:40, 148 Serena Jury 57:42, 165 Laura Ashworth 59:18, 200 Eli Jordan 1:01:57, 253 Heather Coverdale 1:05:42, 276 Michelle Coles 01:07:25, 342 Neil Jordain 01:12:33, 378 Roger Webb 01:15:50, 412 Steve Waddington 1:24:24, 433 John Drennan 1:38:31
- 1 2021 Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge rowers heading for finish line
- 2 Retro Sport: Whatever the temptation, the sanctity of cricket is paramount
- 3 Nurturing the Plainmoor pitch
- 4 Ray of success for Chris after years of trying
- 5 Brilliant Buckland advance in the FA Vase
- 6 Picture special: Views from across Torbay
- 7 Remembering our loved ones this Christmas
- 8 Working hard to ensure success of fishing industry in Brixham
- 9 Go ahead for climbing attraction at old RICC tennis courts
- 10 National Lottery funding for Torre Abbey to help break down barriers to heritage