Social distancing - on Reach Outdoors kayak in middle of Torbay!
- Credit: Archant
It's social distancing at its best... finding your own space out in the open water of Torbay.
Goodrington-based outdoor adventure company Reach Outdoors is back offering a limited kayak and paddle board hire service on the south beach.
In line with Government guidelines, national governing body recommendations and local authority approval, one- or two –hour hire is available every ten minutes with contactless payment only and an online booking facility on its way.
A Reach Outdoors spokesman said: 'It was lovely to be back operating the beach hire and seeing so many regular and local faces.
'All briefings and kit issuing will take place outside and follow strict social distancing rules. All kit thoroughly cleaned between each use.
'Each day we will post on our Facebook page if we will be open the following day based on the wind strength.'
For more information, call Reach Outdoors on 01803 524950 or email email@example.com
- 1 Gulls ready for Truro friendly
- 2 Spacious, family home in ideal location close to schools, shops and beaches
- 3 Torbay Ironman completes first race of the season
- 4 Veteran cyclist beats Covid to win twice in five days
- 5 Gulls start pre-season with a victory
- 6 Hotelier Harry pays tribute to 'gentleman' Tom O'Connor as comedian dies aged 81
- 7 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 8 All smiles despite the rain
- 9 Join me for ghost tours and tales of Dartmoor
- 10 Nemane to Notts