Social distancing - on Reach Outdoors kayak in middle of Torbay!
- Credit: Archant
It's social distancing at its best... finding your own space out in the open water of Torbay.
Goodrington-based outdoor adventure company Reach Outdoors is back offering a limited kayak and paddle board hire service on the south beach.
In line with Government guidelines, national governing body recommendations and local authority approval, one- or two –hour hire is available every ten minutes with contactless payment only and an online booking facility on its way.
A Reach Outdoors spokesman said: 'It was lovely to be back operating the beach hire and seeing so many regular and local faces.
'All briefings and kit issuing will take place outside and follow strict social distancing rules. All kit thoroughly cleaned between each use.
'Each day we will post on our Facebook page if we will be open the following day based on the wind strength.'
For more information, call Reach Outdoors on 01803 524950 or email email@example.com
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 3 Woking 0 Torquay United 2
- 4 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 5 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 6 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 7 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon
- 8 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 9 Herbert Whitley fulfilled earlier vision of a zoo when opening Paignton Zoological and Botanical Gardens
- 10 Chance to have your say on power giants' massive investment plans