Social distancing - on Reach Outdoors kayak in middle of Torbay!
- Credit: Archant
It's social distancing at its best... finding your own space out in the open water of Torbay.
Goodrington-based outdoor adventure company Reach Outdoors is back offering a limited kayak and paddle board hire service on the south beach.
In line with Government guidelines, national governing body recommendations and local authority approval, one- or two –hour hire is available every ten minutes with contactless payment only and an online booking facility on its way.
A Reach Outdoors spokesman said: 'It was lovely to be back operating the beach hire and seeing so many regular and local faces.
'All briefings and kit issuing will take place outside and follow strict social distancing rules. All kit thoroughly cleaned between each use.
'Each day we will post on our Facebook page if we will be open the following day based on the wind strength.'
For more information, call Reach Outdoors on 01803 524950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Torquay United 2 King's Lynn Town 0
- 2 Rowing: Excellent conditions for river Dart racing
- 3 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 4 Cyclists off to Scotland in support of 'super vet' star
- 5 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 6 Securing future of Pavilion takes step forward
- 7 Defensive duties at Torquay United
- 8 MP Anthony Mangnall: I've a new-found appreciation for hard work of our fishermen
- 9 Let's get together - reconnecting with people is food for the soul
- 10 Commemorating the Royal Air Force in Torbay during World War Two