Sign up to Inside Gulls - a unqiue series on Torquay United
- Credit: Archant
Inside the Gulls is now fully underway and fans have been flocking to subscribe to this unique series on Torquay United.
Subscribers have already enjoyed fascinating chapters on Neville Southall rolling back the years at Plainmoor, Tim Sills playing through immense pain to score 'that' goal, the world according to Justin Fashanu, United saving the managerial career of Neil Warnock and the brilliant playmaking talents of Eunan O'Kane.
As a downloadable series, you can sign up anytime and will receive all chapters backdated, as well as a printed edition at the end of the ten weeks.
Coming up on Inside the Gulls this week, we remember United's greatest ever FA Cup tie, the extraordinary 3-3 draw with Tottenham in 1965 and we look back on the Leroy Rosenior season of promotion achieved in great style.
It is then on to a Plainmoor Pioneer in Tony Collins, the first black player to represent the Gulls, before completing the weekend with the lightening story of Rodney Jack.
Looking further down the line and some of the future chapters include the Raging Bull of Dave Caldwell, we pay homage to the Popside, remember the great Don Mills and the chaotic chairmanship of Chris Roberts.
We celebrate the master craftsman that was Alex Russell, tell the story of Jake Robinson scoring his unregistered debut goal and Darren Moore reflects on the start of a decade-long feud between the Yellow Army and all things Crawley, Raynor and Evans... plus more.
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 3 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 4 Chance to have your say on power giants' massive investment plans
- 5 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 6 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 7 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon
- 8 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 9 500,000 meals and still going strong
- 10 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel
Inside the Gulls is a downloadable series through www.torbayweekly.co.uk and just £9.99 to subscribe, which equates to just 25p per chapter. Subscribe here https://subscriber.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/subscribe.aspx?source=2&eid=5344d4a3-5b75-42b0-a935-9a57d2d0f0e3
In addition to your digital version of Inside the Gulls, subscribers will receive a printed glossy bookazine copy on completion of the series.
Even if you subscribe later in the series, all previously published chapters will be available to enjoy.
Signing up to Inside the Gulls will also benefit your club, with a percentage from every subscription donated to supporting the club as well as a specific Plainmoor project sponsored by Torbay Weekly.