Runner Hannah Beaumont’s ultra indoor marathon for Yes! Brixham and Sue Ryder
- Credit: Archant
Our latest Bay Hero is Hannah Beaumont from Brixham, who is taking on a unique challenge tomorrow to raise money for Yes! Brixham and the Sue Ryder charity.
Hannah is taking on an indoor ultra marathon, running an incredible 30 miles within the confines of her own home.
Each lap comprises running up the stairs, around a small hall, back down the stairs and then around a big hall.
One lap equates to 0.07 miles, which adds up to... a lot of laps.
Yes! Brixham is helping in the local area by delivering food parcels to those in need and Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times in life, providing care and compassion in hospices, as well as bereavement support.
Help Hannah reach her £400 target by visiting https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/UltraHB
- 1 Jim Parker: Now is the Time for action after Chief Constable's revealing walkabout
- 2 United heading into the future
- 3 Majestic opportunities for a new career choice
- 4 Money talks in professional football - but it can't buy success
- 5 Princess curtain to rise after 509 days in the darkness
- 6 Gulls delighted with first crowd of the summer
- 7 No packed lunches but six weeks of bad weather!
- 8 'Pinged' Gulls trio out of action
- 9 Spacious, family home in ideal location close to schools, shops and beaches
- 10 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United