Runner Hannah Beaumont’s ultra indoor marathon for Yes! Brixham and Sue Ryder
- Credit: Archant
Our latest Bay Hero is Hannah Beaumont from Brixham, who is taking on a unique challenge tomorrow to raise money for Yes! Brixham and the Sue Ryder charity.
Hannah is taking on an indoor ultra marathon, running an incredible 30 miles within the confines of her own home.
Each lap comprises running up the stairs, around a small hall, back down the stairs and then around a big hall.
One lap equates to 0.07 miles, which adds up to... a lot of laps.
Yes! Brixham is helping in the local area by delivering food parcels to those in need and Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times in life, providing care and compassion in hospices, as well as bereavement support.
Help Hannah reach her £400 target by visiting https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/UltraHB
- 1 Family 'overwhelmed' by tributes after death of rugby and port legend Bern
- 2 Torquay solicitors win Law Firm of Year award
- 3 John 'flabbergasted' as he is shortlisted for top award
- 4 New loan signing for United
- 5 Big Cup night for the Gulls
- 6 Death of former Gulls winger Tony Scott in Australia
- 7 Torbay Business Forum pair nominated for national awards
- 8 Torbay builders merchant calling out to charities
- 9 Torbay Triathlon Club's bumper results amid bumpy weather
- 10 Classic cars undergoing bespoke conversions to electric