Paignton Bowling Club ready for the roll off - and inviting you to join them
- Credit: Submitted
Paignton Bowling Club is preparing to open its doors - and greens.
The club, founded in 1902, will open for business on Sunday April 25 for its members.
A day later it will also be ready and waiting for visitors and those who would like to try the sport, subject to the prevailing restrictions.
A club spokesman said: "By this time most of the clubs in the area would have also opened and every club offers the opportunity for people to visit and try their hand at the art of bowling which has been played for many years, our club being founded in 1902 and still going strong."
Those interested in trying their hand are being invited to call in at the club any morning.
Alternatively, they can contact John Ball on 01803 411046.
"Here's hoping for a nice warm summer,” said the official.
- 1 Jim Parker: Now is the Time for action after Chief Constable's revealing walkabout
- 2 United heading into the future
- 3 Money talks in professional football - but it can't buy success
- 4 No packed lunches but six weeks of bad weather!
- 5 Princess curtain to rise after 509 days in the darkness
- 6 Praise for Sonny after he plays key role in senior debut for Somerset
- 7 Majestic opportunities for a new career choice
- 8 £900,000 state-of-art gym signals start of new era at RIC
- 9 Gulls delighted with first crowd of the summer
- 10 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United