Paignton Bowling Club ready for the roll off - and inviting you to join them
- Credit: Submitted
Paignton Bowling Club is preparing to open its doors - and greens.
The club, founded in 1902, will open for business on Sunday April 25 for its members.
A day later it will also be ready and waiting for visitors and those who would like to try the sport, subject to the prevailing restrictions.
A club spokesman said: "By this time most of the clubs in the area would have also opened and every club offers the opportunity for people to visit and try their hand at the art of bowling which has been played for many years, our club being founded in 1902 and still going strong."
Those interested in trying their hand are being invited to call in at the club any morning.
Alternatively, they can contact John Ball on 01803 411046.
"Here's hoping for a nice warm summer,” said the official.
- 1 There may be no carnival again - but that won't dampen spirits as Christmas plans are unveiled
- 2 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 3 Rowing: Excellent conditions for river Dart racing
- 4 Sally Allen: When is a woman not a woman?
- 5 Cyclists off to Scotland in support of 'super vet' star
- 6 Basketball: Torbay Tigers back to winning ways
- 7 Torquay United 2 King's Lynn Town 0
- 8 Securing future of Pavilion takes step forward
- 9 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 10 Retro Sport: Lottery winner's cricket ambition that money couldn't buy