Paignton bowls club getting ready to roll into action
- Credit: Submitted
Paignton Bowling Club is working hard towards 'O' Day.
As Easter approaches, the club is pulling out the stops to ensure the club facilities are ready for use after scheduled opening day on April 25.
By this time the majority of the club members will have had at least their first Covid vaccine if not the both of them.
A spokesman said: "Of course all the relevant restrictions will still be in place and will be followed but we hope the games can be played with less concern regarding any infections.
"Of course the club has put many requirements in place to ensure that the premises are ready to accept visitors, to keep both them and the members safe.
"We are looking forward to fulfilling all our commitments with touring sides and friendlies in addition to league and competition matches. See you on the green!”
Pandemic roadmap permitting of course!
- 1 Torbay Ironman completes first race of the season
- 2 Torquay United 3 Truro City 0
- 3 Gulls ready for Truro friendly
- 4 Spacious, family home in ideal location close to schools, shops and beaches
- 5 Vehicle life expectancy - who's the clever one?
- 6 Your Bay Needs You - and here are some of the jobs available
- 7 School is first in Bay to reach career guidance benchmarks
- 8 Family home in popular residential area
- 9 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 10 World's biggest sailing ship graces Bay's horizon