Paignton bowls club getting ready to roll into action
- Credit: Submitted
Paignton Bowling Club is working hard towards 'O' Day.
As Easter approaches, the club is pulling out the stops to ensure the club facilities are ready for use after scheduled opening day on April 25.
By this time the majority of the club members will have had at least their first Covid vaccine if not the both of them.
A spokesman said: "Of course all the relevant restrictions will still be in place and will be followed but we hope the games can be played with less concern regarding any infections.
"Of course the club has put many requirements in place to ensure that the premises are ready to accept visitors, to keep both them and the members safe.
"We are looking forward to fulfilling all our commitments with touring sides and friendlies in addition to league and competition matches. See you on the green!”
Pandemic roadmap permitting of course!
- 1 Havant & Waterlooville 4 Torquay United 2
- 2 Big Cup night for the Gulls
- 3 Gary Johnson: "Our travelling fans were let down"
- 4 Torquay solicitors win Law Firm of Year award
- 5 Torbay Triathlon Club's bumper results amid bumpy weather
- 6 John 'flabbergasted' as he is shortlisted for top award
- 7 Family 'overwhelmed' by tributes after death of rugby and port legend Bern
- 8 Death of former Gulls winger Tony Scott in Australia
- 9 New loan signing for United
- 10 New signings on their way despite win