Paignton bowls club getting ready to roll into action
- Credit: Submitted
Paignton Bowling Club is working hard towards 'O' Day.
As Easter approaches, the club is pulling out the stops to ensure the club facilities are ready for use after scheduled opening day on April 25.
By this time the majority of the club members will have had at least their first Covid vaccine if not the both of them.
A spokesman said: "Of course all the relevant restrictions will still be in place and will be followed but we hope the games can be played with less concern regarding any infections.
"Of course the club has put many requirements in place to ensure that the premises are ready to accept visitors, to keep both them and the members safe.
"We are looking forward to fulfilling all our commitments with touring sides and friendlies in addition to league and competition matches. See you on the green!”
Pandemic roadmap permitting of course!
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 3 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 4 Woking 0 Torquay United 2
- 5 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 6 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 7 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 8 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon
- 9 Absolutely ridiculous and selfish
- 10 Herbert Whitley fulfilled earlier vision of a zoo when opening Paignton Zoological and Botanical Gardens