Fans can return to Plainmoor
- Credit: Micah Crook/PPAUK
Torquay United fans will have the chance to see the promotion-chasing Gulls in action again - at home to Barnet on Saturday, May 22 - and tickets go on sale this Wednesday (May 12).
The Barnet game is the penultimate match of the regular National League season, with Torquay due to travel to Altrincham on the final day (May 29).
United have not said exactly how many supporters will be allowed in to Plainmoor, but they have hinted that it will be the same amount - around 1,800 - who were admitted during a brief lull in the Covid-lockdown just before Christmas.
The figure is dictated by social distancing rules and Torbay Council's Safety Advisory Group.
Season-ticket holders will have their places reserved, with tickets going on sale online from 10am on May 12, by phone from 10am-6pm that day or from 10am-2pm from Monday-Friday thereafter, subject to availability.
All the same arrangements that applied before Christmas will again be in place, including a ban on away fans.
The National League has also confirmed that no visiting supporters will be allowed at any of the post-season Play-Off First Round or Semi-Final matches, which begin on June 5.
- 1 Main frame of new Torquay hotel will rise out of the ground this month
- 2 Torquay company gets Twitter boost from Theo Paphitis
- 3 Tributes to our Mike - a true Torquinian and family man
- 4 Gulls inconsolable after defeat
- 5 'Passionate and privileged' - that's Hospice at Home team member Donna
- 6 Typical mistakes you should avoid when selling your home
- 7 Hartlepool United 1 Torquay United 1 (Hartlepool win 5-4 on penalties after extra-time)
- 8 Local rescues are your first port of call for kittens
- 9 The Brit Awards and gender: A shift in attitude or just for show?
- 10 Striker Scott not playing in play-off final - for a very good reason
Fans of both clubs will be allowed in to the final, although Wembley, the normal venue, may not be available because of national team commitments.
Leicester City's King Power Stadium has been rumoured as a possible alternative.