£9,000 prize fund to be won in Torbay Sea Angling Festival
- Credit: submitted
The Torbay Sea Angling Festival is back next month - with an impressive £9,000 prize fund.
The 2021 edition of the long-standing and popular jamboree will run from 8pm on Friday, September 3, to September 12, with some of the best sea fishermen and women in the country using all their skill over a wide range of territory.
The competition shoreline runs from Bolt Head at Salcombe to Pinhay Bay near Lyme Regis.
Sponsored by Shimano, the prize list is topped by £500 for the best fish.
Adults can pay £40 for an all-festival entry or £6 a day, with lower rates for younger anglers.
Entry forms are available at local angling shops and clubs, but for more information go to the festival website www.torbayfishingfestival.org or email email@example.com
- 1 Cheers as former player Jim backs United
- 2 Dementia mini mental test - is it fit for purpose?
- 3 2021 Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge rowers heading for finish line
- 4 Go ahead for climbing attraction at old RICC tennis courts
- 5 Motoring: Fondly looking back at 2021 with some surprising results
- 6 Paignton business expands team and offices to deliver tech offer
- 7 Remembering our loved ones this Christmas
- 8 £1.5million development gets underway at Mayfield
- 9 Bowls: Great quarter-final win for Torbay
- 10 Buckland drawn away in the FA Vase