Urgent appeal for hospital drivers
- Credit: Archant
An urgent appeal has been made for volunteers to become hospital drivers.
Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust is looking for drivers to take patients to their routine appointments.
The trust needs more drivers to join the hospital car service and play an essential role in supporting patients who have routine NHS appointments.
If you are able to commit to at least two weekly time slots, to suit your availability, are aged 18 to 69 and have a safe, clean and reliable four-door vehicle, you may be exactly the person the trust needs.
No experience is necessary as training will be provided. Volunteers will need to be in good health and hold a clean driving licence.
To find out more, call 01803 210519.
- 1 Gulls ready for Truro friendly
- 2 Spacious, family home in ideal location close to schools, shops and beaches
- 3 Veteran cyclist beats Covid to win twice in five days
- 4 Gulls start pre-season with a victory
- 5 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 6 Torbay Ironman completes first race of the season
- 7 Hotelier Harry pays tribute to 'gentleman' Tom O'Connor as comedian dies aged 81
- 8 Picture special: Goodrington beach
- 9 All smiles despite the rain
- 10 Join me for ghost tours and tales of Dartmoor