Urgent appeal for hospital drivers
- Credit: Archant
An urgent appeal has been made for volunteers to become hospital drivers.
Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust is looking for drivers to take patients to their routine appointments.
The trust needs more drivers to join the hospital car service and play an essential role in supporting patients who have routine NHS appointments.
If you are able to commit to at least two weekly time slots, to suit your availability, are aged 18 to 69 and have a safe, clean and reliable four-door vehicle, you may be exactly the person the trust needs.
No experience is necessary as training will be provided. Volunteers will need to be in good health and hold a clean driving licence.
To find out more, call 01803 210519.
- 1 Torquay United 2 King's Lynn Town 0
- 2 Rowing: Excellent conditions for river Dart racing
- 3 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 4 Cyclists off to Scotland in support of 'super vet' star
- 5 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 6 Defensive duties at Torquay United
- 7 Securing future of Pavilion takes step forward
- 8 MP Anthony Mangnall: I've a new-found appreciation for hard work of our fishermen
- 9 Dr Peter Moore: I don't need an app giving me a 'medal' for brushing my teeth properly!
- 10 Let's get together - reconnecting with people is food for the soul