Urgent appeal for hospital drivers
- Credit: Archant
An urgent appeal has been made for volunteers to become hospital drivers.
Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust is looking for drivers to take patients to their routine appointments.
The trust needs more drivers to join the hospital car service and play an essential role in supporting patients who have routine NHS appointments.
If you are able to commit to at least two weekly time slots, to suit your availability, are aged 18 to 69 and have a safe, clean and reliable four-door vehicle, you may be exactly the person the trust needs.
No experience is necessary as training will be provided. Volunteers will need to be in good health and hold a clean driving licence.
To find out more, call 01803 210519.
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 3 Woking 0 Torquay United 2
- 4 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 5 Absolutely ridiculous and selfish
- 6 United visit Woking tonight
- 7 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel
- 8 Herbert Whitley fulfilled earlier vision of a zoo when opening Paignton Zoological and Botanical Gardens
- 9 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 10 Former Argos store to be temporary job centre for Bay residents seeking work