Urgent appeal for hospital drivers
- Credit: Archant
An urgent appeal has been made for volunteers to become hospital drivers.
Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust is looking for drivers to take patients to their routine appointments.
The trust needs more drivers to join the hospital car service and play an essential role in supporting patients who have routine NHS appointments.
If you are able to commit to at least two weekly time slots, to suit your availability, are aged 18 to 69 and have a safe, clean and reliable four-door vehicle, you may be exactly the person the trust needs.
No experience is necessary as training will be provided. Volunteers will need to be in good health and hold a clean driving licence.
To find out more, call 01803 210519.
- 1 Gary Johnson: I have faith in Olaf's potential
- 2 Thanks to 'incredible' Torbay Weekly readers for toy donations
- 3 Raise a glass for Clint Boulton
- 4 You're all superstars!
- 5 Postponement may help Gulls in bid to win promotion
- 6 Torquay United Trophy game postponed
- 7 Masking a problem for beautiful Bay environment?
- 8 We all need to help bring this virus under control
- 9 £206,680 to help repair Agatha Christie's favourite cinema
- 10 Striker 'important part' of Gulls' drive for promotion