Up for grabs - a luxury Torbay apartment with sensational sea views and a touch of history
- Credit: Archant
Up for grabs - a Torbay luxury apartment with sensational sea views and a touch of history
'We bought this apartment and the lifestyle that goes with it to indulge our passion for outdoor living. The breath-taking views from the terrace provide the perfect setting for al fresco wining and dining with friends and family.'
The words of the current occupiers of this sensational property and just about sums it up nicely.
Commanding dramatic sea views and an exceptional terrace facing south westerly over Torre Abbey Sands, this fine marine apartment forms part of a select development occupying one of Torquay's outstanding waterfront locations.
Beautifully presented, the property fuses period elegance with contemporary living flowing on to the terracing from both the principal room and master bedroom.
The apartment also benefits from an allocated space within the secure garaging and additional ventilated storage area.
Marine Palms is enviably tucked back from the hustle and bustle yet just a short saunter from the vibrant waterside cafe bars, restaurants, Marina, Princess Theatre and array of leisure activities.
- 1 Show is world’s largest gathering of more than 3,000 iconic classic and vintage cars and motorbikes
- 2 Midweek shocks in the National League
- 3 Probus Club 'home' at last to hear about ghosts, gallows and 'Big Foot'
- 4 Property of the Week: Simply striking family home in semi-rural setting
- 5 Norrms McNamara: All care staff need to be trained in dementia
- 6 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 7 All go at Rotary club with new president, vaccines, golf and a chicken run!
- 8 Indoor bowls: 'A' team win all four rinks
- 9 Junior anglers take the fishing limelight
- 10 Gig racing: Brixham hosts Cornish Pilot Gig Association's veterans' championships
The kitchen has been fitted with a quality range of hand painted French grey shaker style units with brushed chrome handles .
The master bedroom is loosely divided into two areas with bedroom and dressing area being fitted with a comprehensive range of wardrobes. Full width double glazed French doors with matching sidescreen windows open to the terrace.
It's en-suite with contemporary suite of curved shower cubicle with rain head and body jets, wash hand basin and WC.
Bedroom Two has a double glazed window and fitted double wardrobe with mirror fronted doors.
There is a family bathroom with a luxury suite of inset double ended bath with shower attachment taps and television, curved double shower cubicle with rain head and body jets, wash hand basin and WC with concealed cistern.
There's also a touch of history and a Torbay Civic Society Blue Plaque attached to the property as Argyll Hall between 1867 and 1873 was home to politician and author Lord Edward Bulwer-Lytton, who penned the saying 'the pen is mightier than the sword.'
The property is available for £550,000 Leasehold from John Lake estate agents in Torquay