Unique story class reaches finals of national awards
- Credit: Archant
Story Sense, a unique class for babies and toddlers based in Torbay, has been announced as a finalist in the National What’s On 4 Kids Activities Awards 2020.
Launched in 2007, the awards celebrate the UK’s best children’s clubs and classes, along with leaders and volunteers. Finalists are nominated and voted for by the real experts: parents, carers and parents-to-be.
Nikita Dixon, founder of Story Sense is a finalist in the most-loved activity leader in South West England and Wales category.
“After a really tough year, this was fantastic news and I want to thank each and every person who took the time to vote for me,” said Nikita.
“I couldn’t have done it without all the amazing parents and carers, plus all the babies and toddlers I meet.”
Story Sense classes provide opportunities for parents and carers to bond with their little ones through engaging and exciting sensory activities.
- 1 Gulls ready for Truro friendly
- 2 Spacious, family home in ideal location close to schools, shops and beaches
- 3 Torbay Ironman completes first race of the season
- 4 Veteran cyclist beats Covid to win twice in five days
- 5 Gulls start pre-season with a victory
- 6 Hotelier Harry pays tribute to 'gentleman' Tom O'Connor as comedian dies aged 81
- 7 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 8 All smiles despite the rain
- 9 Join me for ghost tours and tales of Dartmoor
- 10 Nemane to Notts