Unique story class reaches finals of national awards
- Credit: Archant
Story Sense, a unique class for babies and toddlers based in Torbay, has been announced as a finalist in the National What’s On 4 Kids Activities Awards 2020.
Launched in 2007, the awards celebrate the UK’s best children’s clubs and classes, along with leaders and volunteers. Finalists are nominated and voted for by the real experts: parents, carers and parents-to-be.
Nikita Dixon, founder of Story Sense is a finalist in the most-loved activity leader in South West England and Wales category.
“After a really tough year, this was fantastic news and I want to thank each and every person who took the time to vote for me,” said Nikita.
“I couldn’t have done it without all the amazing parents and carers, plus all the babies and toddlers I meet.”
Story Sense classes provide opportunities for parents and carers to bond with their little ones through engaging and exciting sensory activities.
- 1 Charlton await United - if Gulls can win FA Cup replay
- 2 Johnson on FA Cup result: 'Havant deserved something out of game'
- 3 United 'Community Day' to unite Bay - and there are 1,000 free tickets
- 4 Picture special: Torbay buses
- 5 Retro Sport with Roger Mann: An ambition which money just can't buy!
- 6 'Mixed' bag for Torbay teams as basketball season opens
- 7 A harvest of hope at Pollinator Patch
- 8 Torquay settle for replay after Hawks threw everything at them in dying moments
- 9 September new registrations fall - fuelled by shortages
- 10 This sorry saga was always going to end in tears - but we need the horses and what about the Proms?