Unique story class reaches finals of national awards
- Credit: Archant
Story Sense, a unique class for babies and toddlers based in Torbay, has been announced as a finalist in the National What’s On 4 Kids Activities Awards 2020.
Launched in 2007, the awards celebrate the UK’s best children’s clubs and classes, along with leaders and volunteers. Finalists are nominated and voted for by the real experts: parents, carers and parents-to-be.
Nikita Dixon, founder of Story Sense is a finalist in the most-loved activity leader in South West England and Wales category.
“After a really tough year, this was fantastic news and I want to thank each and every person who took the time to vote for me,” said Nikita.
“I couldn’t have done it without all the amazing parents and carers, plus all the babies and toddlers I meet.”
Story Sense classes provide opportunities for parents and carers to bond with their little ones through engaging and exciting sensory activities.
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 3 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 4 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 5 Woking 0 Torquay United 2
- 6 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 7 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon
- 8 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 9 Herbert Whitley fulfilled earlier vision of a zoo when opening Paignton Zoological and Botanical Gardens
- 10 Chance to have your say on power giants' massive investment plans