Unique seaside catering opportunity on the market
- Credit: Bettesworths
A unique catering opportunity in the sought-after seaside town is being marketed by award-winning licensed and leisure commercial estate agents Bettesworths.
The catering business in Teignmouth is being offered on a 999-year lease, a rare commodity these days and coupled with its location in a popular and thriving seaside destination, this opportunity is truly not to be missed, said a Bettesworths spokesperson.
The Owl and The Pussycat Restaurant is located by the junction of Fore Street and Bank Street in the heart of the town.
Its central location is ideal for access to both the Back Beach and the seafront and Den.
The lock-up premises forms part of a Grade II-Listed, elegantly proportioned, three-storey building with feature bay windows and white-washed elevations fronting the paved Teign Street.
The refurbished restaurant with focal bar seats up to 60 internally and benefits from a trade 'courtyard' to the rear with a sunny aspect seating 30 plus.
The premises also has a pavement licence for seating to the front of the restaurant.
- 1 Turning our season around
- 2 £1million grants to give Bay new housing boost
- 3 Underdog mindset for the Gulls
- 4 United 'Community Day' to unite Bay - and there are 1,000 free tickets
- 5 Aldi, KFC and Costa Coffee plan approved for 'Gateway to Torquay'
- 6 Ticket price offer for Torquay United's FA Cup tie
- 7 MP Anthony Mangnall: I've a new-found appreciation for hard work of our fishermen
- 8 Blooming marvellous Torbay winners
- 9 We're in danger of some domestic competitions becoming obsolete
- 10 Paignton pub The Isaac Merritt to go up for auction
The commercial kitchen facilities include ancillary storage and wash-up areas.
"With all this restaurant has to offer a viewing is a must to fully appreciate the high standards of this restaurant," said the Bettesworths spokesperson.
The premises is being sold at an asking price of £210,000.