Unique seaside catering opportunity on the market
- Credit: Bettesworths
A unique catering opportunity in the sought-after seaside town is being marketed by award-winning licensed and leisure commercial estate agents Bettesworths.
The catering business in Teignmouth is being offered on a 999-year lease, a rare commodity these days and coupled with its location in a popular and thriving seaside destination, this opportunity is truly not to be missed, said a Bettesworths spokesperson.
The Owl and The Pussycat Restaurant is located by the junction of Fore Street and Bank Street in the heart of the town.
Its central location is ideal for access to both the Back Beach and the seafront and Den.
The lock-up premises forms part of a Grade II-Listed, elegantly proportioned, three-storey building with feature bay windows and white-washed elevations fronting the paved Teign Street.
The refurbished restaurant with focal bar seats up to 60 internally and benefits from a trade 'courtyard' to the rear with a sunny aspect seating 30 plus.
The premises also has a pavement licence for seating to the front of the restaurant.
- 1 Johnson promised cash to 'build bigger, stronger squad'
- 2 Inside Oldway Mansion and a journey through its history
- 3 Exeter Chiefs replace Native-American brand with nod to Devon's history
- 4 Hero awards finalist Chris has that spark which makes him extra special!
- 5 Torquay United ladies book cup final date with City
- 6 Frying high after 40 years - and raising thousands for charity
- 7 Battle and race against time is on to awaken the sleeping giant that is Oldway
- 8 Mark takes over at helm as Teignbridge Propellers invest in future
- 9 Dementia and Covid - the unknown figures
- 10 MP welcomes crackdown on holiday home tax dodgers
The commercial kitchen facilities include ancillary storage and wash-up areas.
"With all this restaurant has to offer a viewing is a must to fully appreciate the high standards of this restaurant," said the Bettesworths spokesperson.
The premises is being sold at an asking price of £210,000.