Unique seaside catering opportunity on the market
- Credit: Bettesworths
A unique catering opportunity in the sought-after seaside town is being marketed by award-winning licensed and leisure commercial estate agents Bettesworths.
The catering business in Teignmouth is being offered on a 999-year lease, a rare commodity these days and coupled with its location in a popular and thriving seaside destination, this opportunity is truly not to be missed, said a Bettesworths spokesperson.
The Owl and The Pussycat Restaurant is located by the junction of Fore Street and Bank Street in the heart of the town.
Its central location is ideal for access to both the Back Beach and the seafront and Den.
The lock-up premises forms part of a Grade II-Listed, elegantly proportioned, three-storey building with feature bay windows and white-washed elevations fronting the paved Teign Street.
The refurbished restaurant with focal bar seats up to 60 internally and benefits from a trade 'courtyard' to the rear with a sunny aspect seating 30 plus.
The premises also has a pavement licence for seating to the front of the restaurant.
- 1 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 2 'Why we just love being part of Team Beverley'
- 3 New £10 million Claylands site just the job for growing Bay firm
- 4 Asian hornet pays a visit to Devon Hills
- 5 Organisers say 'we will be back' after being forced to postpone 'Bounce Back' weekend
- 6 Nemane to Notts
- 7 Prince Charles records special show for hospital radio listeners
- 8 'Golden opportunity' awaits Bay - but we need to get people back into work
- 9 Amazing day of transfers at Torquay United
- 10 Determination and talent... wracked by injuries, Gulls refused to go under
The commercial kitchen facilities include ancillary storage and wash-up areas.
"With all this restaurant has to offer a viewing is a must to fully appreciate the high standards of this restaurant," said the Bettesworths spokesperson.
The premises is being sold at an asking price of £210,000.