TV show host Stephen Mulhearn films in Torbay
- Credit: Archant
TV presenter and magician Stephen Mulhearn was in Torquay filming for his show In For A Penny.
Back filming after lockdown, Stephen and the film crew has had to adapt to social distancing.
The presenter took to Twitter to reveal he was in the resort.
He said: 'Morning all, so we start filming the new series of In For A Penny today and we are in Torquay!
'I've just got to breakfast and been told The Krankies live here... can my day get any better?'
The programme sees Stephen tour the country finding people to tackle various challenges to win £1,000.
The challenges include filling cars with an exact amount of fuel and guessing the prices of items on a conveyor belt.
- 1 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 2 Nemane to Notts
- 3 'Golden opportunity' awaits Bay - but we need to get people back into work
- 4 'Why we just love being part of Team Beverley'
- 5 First friendly for Torquay United
- 6 Determination and talent... wracked by injuries, Gulls refused to go under
- 7 Expert advice proved to be icing on cake for cafe sisters Abi and Finola
- 8 Pro deals for United Academy stars
- 9 Famous Redcliffe Hotel sold for £4.5 million
- 10 Amazing day of transfers at Torquay United
But before filming started, Stephen told his Twitter followers he had forgotten to pack a razor and posted a photo of a disposable shaving kit from his hotel reception.