TV show host Stephen Mulhearn films in Torbay
- Credit: Archant
TV presenter and magician Stephen Mulhearn was in Torquay filming for his show In For A Penny.
Back filming after lockdown, Stephen and the film crew has had to adapt to social distancing.
The presenter took to Twitter to reveal he was in the resort.
He said: 'Morning all, so we start filming the new series of In For A Penny today and we are in Torquay!
'I've just got to breakfast and been told The Krankies live here... can my day get any better?'
The programme sees Stephen tour the country finding people to tackle various challenges to win £1,000.
The challenges include filling cars with an exact amount of fuel and guessing the prices of items on a conveyor belt.
- 1 Can you help free the Rowcroft Six - or shall we let them stay where they are?
- 2 Exeter Chiefs replace Native-American brand with nod to Devon's history
- 3 Johnson promised cash to 'build bigger, stronger squad'
- 4 New singers welcome as Torbay Gilbert and Sullivan Society start The Mikado rehearsals
- 5 Hero awards finalist Chris has that spark which makes him extra special!
- 6 From trawler to plate in a day - chef Mitch Tonks bringing Brixham fish straight to customers' doors
- 7 Frying high after 40 years - and raising thousands for charity
- 8 Lift off for Air Show but what about Red Arrows?
- 9 Teams work round clock to dismantle old railway bridge
- 10 Inside Oldway Mansion and a journey through its history
But before filming started, Stephen told his Twitter followers he had forgotten to pack a razor and posted a photo of a disposable shaving kit from his hotel reception.