TV show host Stephen Mulhearn films in Torbay
- Credit: Archant
TV presenter and magician Stephen Mulhearn was in Torquay filming for his show In For A Penny.
Back filming after lockdown, Stephen and the film crew has had to adapt to social distancing.
The presenter took to Twitter to reveal he was in the resort.
He said: 'Morning all, so we start filming the new series of In For A Penny today and we are in Torquay!
'I've just got to breakfast and been told The Krankies live here... can my day get any better?'
The programme sees Stephen tour the country finding people to tackle various challenges to win £1,000.
The challenges include filling cars with an exact amount of fuel and guessing the prices of items on a conveyor belt.
- 1 Turning our season around
- 2 Underdog mindset for the Gulls
- 3 £1million grants to give Bay new housing boost
- 4 Aldi, KFC and Costa Coffee plan approved for 'Gateway to Torquay'
- 5 United 'Community Day' to unite Bay - and there are 1,000 free tickets
- 6 Ticket price offer for Torquay United's FA Cup tie
- 7 Blooming marvellous Torbay winners
- 8 MP Anthony Mangnall: I've a new-found appreciation for hard work of our fishermen
- 9 Paignton pub The Isaac Merritt to go up for auction
- 10 We're in danger of some domestic competitions becoming obsolete
But before filming started, Stephen told his Twitter followers he had forgotten to pack a razor and posted a photo of a disposable shaving kit from his hotel reception.