TV show host Stephen Mulhearn films in Torbay
- Credit: Archant
TV presenter and magician Stephen Mulhearn was in Torquay filming for his show In For A Penny.
Back filming after lockdown, Stephen and the film crew has had to adapt to social distancing.
The presenter took to Twitter to reveal he was in the resort.
He said: 'Morning all, so we start filming the new series of In For A Penny today and we are in Torquay!
'I've just got to breakfast and been told The Krankies live here... can my day get any better?'
The programme sees Stephen tour the country finding people to tackle various challenges to win £1,000.
The challenges include filling cars with an exact amount of fuel and guessing the prices of items on a conveyor belt.
- 1 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 2 Desperate men killing the game
- 3 National League round-up
- 4 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 5 All aboard the Land train for lots of fun - and a history lesson or two!
- 6 Covid-19 outbreak at Torquay care home
- 7 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel
- 8 Brooke and her band of little helpers walk tall for crisis-hit pony club
- 9 I hope formality is put aside and the Queen is able to grieve for Prince Philip
- 10 Weekend watch for Torquay United
But before filming started, Stephen told his Twitter followers he had forgotten to pack a razor and posted a photo of a disposable shaving kit from his hotel reception.