Testing time for Rotary trailer
- Credit: Submitted
ROTARIANS in Brixham have donated their currently idle display trailer to be used as a Covid testing station.
With permission of the local Rotary District, the trailer is being used by Ramsey Health Care for testing.
President Adrian Laurie said: “I was delighted to ask District for the use of the vehicle in this way when Jaci Evans, one of our members, came up with the idea.
“District also saw this one of the many ways Rotary clubs help their communities.”
“Before the complete lockdown I collected the trailer and delivered it to Mount Stuart Hospital in Torquay and then moved it to its current location at Exeter Medical, where it is used to swab patients, prior to their procedures.
“The trailer provides the space and cover required, via its extendable canopy, for nursing staff to be able to swab patients in any weather in their own vehicles, which can be parked alongside the unit."
- 1 Torquay United 3 Truro City 0
- 2 Barton Hill Academy students triumph in national awards
- 3 Vehicle life expectancy - who's the clever one?
- 4 World's biggest sailing ship graces Bay's horizon
- 5 Family home in popular residential area
- 6 School is first in Bay to reach career guidance benchmarks
- 7 Torbay Ironman completes first race of the season
- 8 Spacious, family home in ideal location close to schools, shops and beaches
- 9 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United