Property of the Week
- Credit: Williams Hedge
Our latest property of the week takes us to Colley End Road and a fabulously spacious home with sea views.
Based in a convenient and accessible location close to the amenities of Paignton town centre, as well as the beautiful beaches.
The property is arranged over three floors with a flexible layout and could be adapted to provide a self-contained unit on a ground floor that also comprises a good-sized entrance hall, reception room, double bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
The first floor benefits from an excellent dining room that leads into the kitchen / breakfast room. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and drawer units. There is plenty of room for an upright fridge freezer, eye-level cabinets, space and plumbing for a washing machine and a delightful breakfast area with fitted seating.
Moving up to the second floor, the property has an office space, two superb double bedrooms and a bathroom. The two bedrooms both come with a built-in double wardrobe and textured ceilings.
In a home full of treasures and plenty surprises, the second reception room / office has fitted furniture, comprising a shelving unit, two double wardrobes and dressing table.
Stepping outside for a moment, the sumptuous gardens extend from the front to the side of the property and are partly laid to lawn. They are well-stocked with shrubs and small trees, with a concrete pathway leading to a timber garden shed.
- 1 Wrong red for Wrexham
- 2 FA Cup defeat creates two-week break for Gulls
- 3 Midweek shocks in the National League
- 4 Casting announced for The Osmonds: A New Musical at Princess Theatre
- 5 There may be no carnival again - but that won't dampen spirits as Christmas plans are unveiled
- 6 Kelly’s 100 miles for Breast Cancer awareness
- 7 Property of the Week: Simply striking family home in semi-rural setting
- 8 Show is world’s largest gathering of more than 3,000 iconic classic and vintage cars and motorbikes
- 9 Torquay United gaffer and players give Community Day a 'big thumbs up'
- 10 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
The patio area is well screened by timber fencing and mature shrubs, the timber deck enjoys a pagoda and looks out to superb sea views. It really is a spectacular place to enjoy those summer afternoons, capturing the stunning beauty of Our Naturally Inspiring Bay.
To the side of the shed is a further area of garden with steps and allocated parking at road level.
We are advised that the seller has made several improvements to the property, such as the replacement roof, heating system, new wiring, new double glazing and guarantees are available on request.
The property is on the market for £195,000. To find out more and arrange a viewing, please contact Williams Hedge Estate Agents on 01803 554322 or visit www.williamshedge.co.uk