Torbay - THE ideal location for a film shoot
- Credit: Archant
Film producers show why the English Riviera is such a naturally inspiring location
A company who support film and photography productions coming to the South West and are based in Torbay have released a film to remind the film industry that the English Riviera's naturally inspiring locations are open for business.
The Fixstars is run by three local producers, Rebecca Ramsden, Rebecca Faulkner and Caroline Yearsley, who have all worked on productions in and around Devon and Cornwall.
Rebecca Ramsden said 'We are so blessed to have a wealth of backdrops such as sandy beaches, rolling landscapes of moorland, clear waters and untouched gems in the countryside.' The new promotional film shows just that.
Rebecca added: 'The South West has already been used in so many great films, TV programmes, commercials and print campaigns. With this year looking uncertain for many TV, film and photography productions, we hope the South West will be considered as a cost-effective alternative to filming overseas.'
Find more info on The Fixstars at www.thefixstars.com
- 1 Jim Parker: Now is the Time for action after Chief Constable's revealing walkabout
- 2 United heading into the future
- 3 Money talks in professional football - but it can't buy success
- 4 No packed lunches but six weeks of bad weather!
- 5 Princess curtain to rise after 509 days in the darkness
- 6 Praise for Sonny after he plays key role in senior debut for Somerset
- 7 Majestic opportunities for a new career choice
- 8 Gulls delighted with first crowd of the summer
- 9 £900,000 state-of-art gym signals start of new era at RIC
- 10 'Pinged' Gulls trio out of action