Torbay - THE ideal location for a film shoot
- Credit: Archant
Film producers show why the English Riviera is such a naturally inspiring location
A company who support film and photography productions coming to the South West and are based in Torbay have released a film to remind the film industry that the English Riviera's naturally inspiring locations are open for business.
The Fixstars is run by three local producers, Rebecca Ramsden, Rebecca Faulkner and Caroline Yearsley, who have all worked on productions in and around Devon and Cornwall.
Rebecca Ramsden said 'We are so blessed to have a wealth of backdrops such as sandy beaches, rolling landscapes of moorland, clear waters and untouched gems in the countryside.' The new promotional film shows just that.
Rebecca added: 'The South West has already been used in so many great films, TV programmes, commercials and print campaigns. With this year looking uncertain for many TV, film and photography productions, we hope the South West will be considered as a cost-effective alternative to filming overseas.'
Find more info on The Fixstars at www.thefixstars.com
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 3 Woking 0 Torquay United 2
- 4 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 5 Absolutely ridiculous and selfish
- 6 United visit Woking tonight
- 7 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 8 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel
- 9 Former Argos store to be temporary job centre for Bay residents seeking work
- 10 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon