Torbay Play Director Tanny is ‘our hero’
- Credit: Archant
Tanny Stobart works 'tirelessly' for the young people of Torbay and that is why she is a 'true hero'
Tanny Stobart is a 'true hero – and that is why she is being nominated in the Torbay Weekly Our Heroes campaign.
The initiative is all about recognising those who go the extra mile to help others in the current crisis.
It is something Play Torbay's Director Tanny has done all her life and even more so now.
Colleague Grace Beer says: 'Tanny is working tirelessly to help support vulnerable children and young people in the Bay. Her work is phenomenal. She is also continuing to secure further funding to help more children.'
Grace added: 'She still finds the time to bake a birthday cake for colleagues, help run the children and young families' division on the Torbay Community Development Trust Covid-19 helpline and create craft boxes for children out of her own stock.
'She is selfless, the most caring individual and will do anything to help others. Tanny is a Hero, our Hero.'
- 1 Jim Parker: Now is the Time for action after Chief Constable's revealing walkabout
- 2 Torquay United 0 Argyle 3
- 3 United heading into the future
- 4 Money talks in professional football - but it can't buy success
- 5 No packed lunches but six weeks of bad weather!
- 6 £900,000 state-of-art gym signals start of new era at RIC
- 7 It's taken a generation but it is definitely now Paignton's turn
- 8 Saker's return sparks Barton's thrashing of Seaton
- 9 Argyle sharpness defeats United
- 10 Pre-season fundraiser in memory of footballers Kyle and Hayden