Network aims to be ‘voice for business in Torbay’
- Credit: Archant
A new collaboration of Torbay businesses is aiming to work together for the benefit of the Bay as a whole.
The Torbay Business and Chambers Network is a new project between Torbay Business Forum (TBF) and the Chambers of Commerce in Brixham, Paignton and Torquay.
The four parties aim to work together more effectively to identify issues, projects and needs of mutual business interest for the benefit of Torbay as a whole. In the process we will share combined market data and combine to lobby the 'powers that be'.
Each member group retains its own identity and local functions/purpose.
The chambers will continue to act for their own towns and memberships as they always have done and the TBF will act as the overarching voice for business in Torbay.
The first TBCN event is a virtual meeting on Tuesday, September 15, Members of all groups and anyone with an interest in business in Torbay is welcome to attend.
- 1 Gary's respect for Martyn Rogers
- 2 Retro Sport: Tracking Plainmoor heroes of the 1950s
- 3 It's taken a generation but it is definitely now Paignton's turn
- 4 Jim Parker: Now is the Time for action after Chief Constable's revealing walkabout
- 5 Regency-style terrace was leased to the rich and famous
- 6 United heading into the future
- 7 Courageous Carla saluted with new award
- 8 Famous Redcliffe Hotel sold for £4.5 million
- 9 Pre-season fundraiser in memory of footballers Kyle and Hayden
- 10 Argyle sharpness defeats United