Network aims to be ‘voice for business in Torbay’
- Credit: Archant
A new collaboration of Torbay businesses is aiming to work together for the benefit of the Bay as a whole.
The Torbay Business and Chambers Network is a new project between Torbay Business Forum (TBF) and the Chambers of Commerce in Brixham, Paignton and Torquay.
The four parties aim to work together more effectively to identify issues, projects and needs of mutual business interest for the benefit of Torbay as a whole. In the process we will share combined market data and combine to lobby the 'powers that be'.
Each member group retains its own identity and local functions/purpose.
The chambers will continue to act for their own towns and memberships as they always have done and the TBF will act as the overarching voice for business in Torbay.
The first TBCN event is a virtual meeting on Tuesday, September 15, Members of all groups and anyone with an interest in business in Torbay is welcome to attend.
- 1 Probus Club 'home' at last to hear about ghosts, gallows and 'Big Foot'
- 2 There may be no carnival again - but that won't dampen spirits as Christmas plans are unveiled
- 3 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 4 Athletics: Busy and successful weeks on racing calendar
- 5 Feline Network Cat Rescue: Can you offer a home to a golden oldie?
- 6 Junior anglers take the fishing limelight
- 7 Securing future of Pavilion takes step forward
- 8 Gig racing: Brixham hosts Cornish Pilot Gig Association's veterans' championships
- 9 Fostering - why not consider a vocation that makes a real difference?
- 10 John 'flabbergasted' as he is shortlisted for top award