Network aims to be ‘voice for business in Torbay’
- Credit: Archant
A new collaboration of Torbay businesses is aiming to work together for the benefit of the Bay as a whole.
The Torbay Business and Chambers Network is a new project between Torbay Business Forum (TBF) and the Chambers of Commerce in Brixham, Paignton and Torquay.
The four parties aim to work together more effectively to identify issues, projects and needs of mutual business interest for the benefit of Torbay as a whole. In the process we will share combined market data and combine to lobby the 'powers that be'.
Each member group retains its own identity and local functions/purpose.
The chambers will continue to act for their own towns and memberships as they always have done and the TBF will act as the overarching voice for business in Torbay.
The first TBCN event is a virtual meeting on Tuesday, September 15, Members of all groups and anyone with an interest in business in Torbay is welcome to attend.
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 3 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 4 Woking 0 Torquay United 2
- 5 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 6 Concluding the debate about diesel v petrol v electric cars
- 7 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 8 Picture special: Memories of visits to Torbay and South Devon
- 9 Absolutely ridiculous and selfish
- 10 Herbert Whitley fulfilled earlier vision of a zoo when opening Paignton Zoological and Botanical Gardens