NHS trust annual meeting invite to all
- Credit: Archant
Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust is inviting the public to its annual members' meeting.
The meeting, on Wednesday, September 16, between midday and 1pm, will be 'celebrating our people' and will include updates from the board about the last 12 months at the trust.
As a result of Covid-19, this year's annual meeting will take place virtually.
To join the event, log on to https://tsdft.uk/amm where further details are listed on the trust website.
If you would like to submit a question for response at the meeting, email the foundation trust office or call 01803 655705. The deadline for submitting questions is Monday, September 14.
The annual report and accounts for 2019/20 are available on the trust website.
The trust is a membership organisation and local people are encouraged to become members and have a say in the future development of the services provided.
- 1 Family 'overwhelmed' by tributes after death of rugby and port legend Bern
- 2 Torquay solicitors win Law Firm of Year award
- 3 Havant & Waterlooville 4 Torquay United 2
- 4 Big Cup night for the Gulls
- 5 John 'flabbergasted' as he is shortlisted for top award
- 6 Death of former Gulls winger Tony Scott in Australia
- 7 New loan signing for United
- 8 Torbay Triathlon Club's bumper results amid bumpy weather
- 9 Torbay builders merchant calling out to charities
- 10 Classic cars undergoing bespoke conversions to electric