NHS trust annual meeting invite to all
- Credit: Archant
Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust is inviting the public to its annual members' meeting.
The meeting, on Wednesday, September 16, between midday and 1pm, will be 'celebrating our people' and will include updates from the board about the last 12 months at the trust.
As a result of Covid-19, this year's annual meeting will take place virtually.
To join the event, log on to https://tsdft.uk/amm where further details are listed on the trust website.
If you would like to submit a question for response at the meeting, email the foundation trust office or call 01803 655705. The deadline for submitting questions is Monday, September 14.
The annual report and accounts for 2019/20 are available on the trust website.
The trust is a membership organisation and local people are encouraged to become members and have a say in the future development of the services provided.
- 1 Absolutely ridiculous and selfish
- 2 United visit Woking tonight
- 3 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 4 Woking 0 Torquay United 2
- 5 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel
- 6 Desperate men killing the game
- 7 Four to battle in Bay by-election
- 8 Josh turns his life around and says: 'It's time for me to give back'
- 9 Overseas players set to boost clubs' promotion bids
- 10 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion