‘Top rated’ truly independent financial advice
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Molyneux Associates Ltd was established on March 16, 2004 to offer quality independent financial advice to the mass market.
Paul Molyneux, managing director, saw the opportunity to advise those that lost access to advice when home service companies such as Royal London, Prudential, Pearl and many others withdrew from the market.
Molyneux Associates’ advisers will provide home or office visits along with an out of normal business hours basis dependent on their customers’ needs.
Paul and his team have vast experience with many advisers serving for more than 30 years in financial services.
Molyneux Associates are based in Lymington, Englefield Green near Windsor, Bristol, Exeter, Plymouth, Tavistock, Truro and Newquay.
And they are proud to announce the opening of their new office in St Marychurch, Torquay, last year just opposite Bygones which is very much in keeping with its beautiful surrounds.
The team operating from the Torquay office are Martin Hill, Kevin Watling, Tony Herrera with Sue Wood and Dan Edwards in support, all well known locally.
- 1 Johnson promised cash to 'build bigger, stronger squad'
- 2 Inside Oldway Mansion and a journey through its history
- 3 Exeter Chiefs replace Native-American brand with nod to Devon's history
- 4 Hero awards finalist Chris has that spark which makes him extra special!
- 5 Torquay United ladies book cup final date with City
- 6 Frying high after 40 years - and raising thousands for charity
- 7 Battle and race against time is on to awaken the sleeping giant that is Oldway
- 8 Mark takes over at helm as Teignbridge Propellers invest in future
- 9 Dementia and Covid - the unknown figures
- 10 MP welcomes crackdown on holiday home tax dodgers
The firm is rated number three by Freeindex out of 330 IFA firms nationally, a rating everyone at Molyneux Associates is very proud of.
The compnay is classified as ‘top rated’ with the full five stars and this rating is based purely on customer feedback.
Paul and his team believe that customer satisfaction is the key to their success and providing a quality, well-priced advice service is the way forward.
The firm provides investment advice which includes retirement options, mortgage, equity release, protection and general insurance.
Molyneux has built a very solid reputation through ‘word of mouth’ with more than 8,000 existing clients.
The team also believes that truly independent financial advice from the whole of market gives their customers greater choice rather than a limited range of products from a limited range of providers.
The firm offers an initial fact-finding meeting at their expense to assess how they can help their customers.
It is only after this at a further meeting when agreed with their customer they provide advice.
The Torquay office looks forward to being at your disposal if you need their services.