Toolkit to help Torbay businesses re-open safely
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A toolkit to help Torbay businesses to re-open safely has been launched.
Better Business For All is a partnership of Devon's local authorities, business groups, regulators and trading standards services, and they have created a resource providing guidance and advice to businesses.
It follows the Government's announcement that from June 15 'non-essential' businesses, can reopen.
The toolkit provides information and links to help businesses understand what their regulatory and legal responsibilities are and what they have to do to restart their business safely.
Councillor Christine Carter, Torbay Council's Cabinet member for corporate and community services, said: 'Councils, businesses groups, Government and regulators are working together to help businesses get back on their feet and help kick-start the economy.'
Access the toolkit at www.heartofswgrowthhub.co.uk
- 1 Relentless from Torquay United
- 2 Rowers - and Mr Portillo - in bid to go round world in 80 days and raise money for Rowcroft
- 3 Woking 0 Torquay United 2
- 4 For our 'rock' as much as anybody, everything is crossed for promotion
- 5 Absolutely ridiculous and selfish
- 6 United visit Woking tonight
- 7 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel
- 8 Royal Mail set to drop objection to Crossways redevelopment
- 9 Former Argos store to be temporary job centre for Bay residents seeking work
- 10 Overseas players set to boost clubs' promotion bids