Toolkit to help Torbay businesses re-open safely
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A toolkit to help Torbay businesses to re-open safely has been launched.
Better Business For All is a partnership of Devon's local authorities, business groups, regulators and trading standards services, and they have created a resource providing guidance and advice to businesses.
It follows the Government's announcement that from June 15 'non-essential' businesses, can reopen.
The toolkit provides information and links to help businesses understand what their regulatory and legal responsibilities are and what they have to do to restart their business safely.
Councillor Christine Carter, Torbay Council's Cabinet member for corporate and community services, said: 'Councils, businesses groups, Government and regulators are working together to help businesses get back on their feet and help kick-start the economy.'
Access the toolkit at www.heartofswgrowthhub.co.uk
- 1 Gulls ready for Truro friendly
- 2 Spacious, family home in ideal location close to schools, shops and beaches
- 3 Veteran cyclist beats Covid to win twice in five days
- 4 Gulls start pre-season with a victory
- 5 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 6 Hotelier Harry pays tribute to 'gentleman' Tom O'Connor as comedian dies aged 81
- 7 Torbay Ironman completes first race of the season
- 8 Picture special: Goodrington beach
- 9 Join me for ghost tours and tales of Dartmoor
- 10 Famous Redcliffe Hotel sold for £4.5 million