Toolkit to help Torbay businesses re-open safely
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A toolkit to help Torbay businesses to re-open safely has been launched.
Better Business For All is a partnership of Devon's local authorities, business groups, regulators and trading standards services, and they have created a resource providing guidance and advice to businesses.
It follows the Government's announcement that from June 15 'non-essential' businesses, can reopen.
The toolkit provides information and links to help businesses understand what their regulatory and legal responsibilities are and what they have to do to restart their business safely.
Councillor Christine Carter, Torbay Council's Cabinet member for corporate and community services, said: 'Councils, businesses groups, Government and regulators are working together to help businesses get back on their feet and help kick-start the economy.'
Access the toolkit at www.heartofswgrowthhub.co.uk
- 1 Torquay United 2 King's Lynn Town 0
- 2 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 3 Defensive duties at Torquay United
- 4 Rowing: Excellent conditions for river Dart racing
- 5 Let's get together - reconnecting with people is food for the soul
- 6 Dr Peter Moore: I don't need an app giving me a 'medal' for brushing my teeth properly!
- 7 War veteran wins Brixham Lottery - with cards bought for his 105th birthday
- 8 Keith Perry: Family-friendly ramble around park that's home to variety of wildlife
- 9 Bid to rid town of Crossways eyesore takes giant leap forward
- 10 Torquay solicitors win Law Firm of Year award