Toolkit to help Torbay businesses re-open safely
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A toolkit to help Torbay businesses to re-open safely has been launched.
Better Business For All is a partnership of Devon's local authorities, business groups, regulators and trading standards services, and they have created a resource providing guidance and advice to businesses.
It follows the Government's announcement that from June 15 'non-essential' businesses, can reopen.
The toolkit provides information and links to help businesses understand what their regulatory and legal responsibilities are and what they have to do to restart their business safely.
Councillor Christine Carter, Torbay Council's Cabinet member for corporate and community services, said: 'Councils, businesses groups, Government and regulators are working together to help businesses get back on their feet and help kick-start the economy.'
Access the toolkit at www.heartofswgrowthhub.co.uk
- 1 Former church home of Rainbow Fun House is sold
- 2 Torquay United strengthen the depth of their squad
- 3 Storm in a T-CUP at Plainmoor
- 4 Gary Johnson: I have faith in Olaf's potential
- 5 Boreham Wood 0 Torquay United 4
- 6 Torquay United FA Trophy preview
- 7 Former Gulls teammates pay tribute to Clint Boulton
- 8 Purple Angel helping Torbay Hospital
- 9 Charity creates 50 'ultimate lockdown job opportunities'
- 10 A difficult time for us all