Property of the Week: Superbly presented bungalow on large corner plot
- Credit: Williams Hedge
Property of the Week is this superbly presented detached bungalow in the popular Hookhills area of Paignton enjoying a tucked away position with large corner plot gardens.
The property sits at the head of a cul-de-sac and has off-road parking for two vehicles which leads to a large, single garage.
A pathway leads to the low-maintenance front garden and to the front door.
An entrance porch opens into the reception hall and the remainder of the accommodation which comprises a light bright sitting/dining room with sliding doors opening into a conservatory overlooking the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room/WC.
The property is further complimented throughout with UPVC double glazed windows and doors and gas central heating.
A particular feature of the property is the large secluded garden which is accessed from the conservatory and offers a good-sized lawn area with mature shrub border and an additional area of garden to the rear with several vegetable beds and a greenhouse.
The popular Hookhills residential area is convenient to local facilities including range of shops and small supermarket and health centre with public transport connecting Paignton town centre which is approximately 1¾ miles away and offers a range of shopping facilities and amenities, beaches and harbour.
- 1 Gary Johnson: Whatever I may say, I'm a very bad loser
- 2 How we can cope with the Enemy Within
- 3 Tough player decisions ahead as Gaffer tries to build Torquay United squad fit for success
- 4 Top fashion store Maggie & Co closes doors after 48 years - but 'we leave on a high'
- 5 TW Livermead Coffee Girls
- 6 How you can help us win the battle against winter
- 7 Christmas arrives in Torquay thanks to a sparkly wand (and an MP and jeweller)
- 8 Brixham Reserves take the biggest stride forward in South Devon Prem
- 9 Christmas hamper appeal aims to help 120 Torbay families
- 10 Winter fest is back - and so too is Father Christmas
Also, Broadsands and Goodrington beach are within one mile and there is easy access to the main road for commuting.
The bungalow in Steed Close is on the market for £375,000. For details, or to book a viewing, call estate agents Williams Hedge on 554322.