Property: Stylish penthouse apartment with superb sea views
- Credit: Amanda Ayshford estate agents
This stylish penthouse apartment is situated in the popular Paignton residential area of Roundham, in a prominent position enjoying the superb sea views across Goodrington beach and Youngs Park.
This purpose-built development enjoys pleasant and well-tended communal grounds around the property, with a private pathway leading to a gate giving access to the beach.
There is a driveway leading to the undercover garage, with an allocated parking space and storage area.
The property also benefits from being close to Paignton harbourside, with a selection of bars, restaurant and a convenience store.
This stylish apartment is offered for sale in superb order and has been completely refurbished by the current owner to provide a comfortable home or holiday home in a perfect location.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a communal entrance with security entry system with lift and stairs to the top floor.
There is a lounge/dining room, with patio doors opening out to the balcony, with superb sea views, a recently fitted contemporary kitchen, two double bedrooms - the master having an ensuite shower room/WC.
- 1 There may be no carnival again - but that won't dampen spirits as Christmas plans are unveiled
- 2 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 3 Sally Allen: When is a woman not a woman?
- 4 Basketball: Torbay Tigers back to winning ways
- 5 Junior anglers take the fishing limelight
- 6 Torquay United 2 King's Lynn Town 0
- 7 Retro Sport: Lottery winner's cricket ambition that money couldn't buy
- 8 Rowing: Excellent conditions for river Dart racing
- 9 Securing future of Pavilion takes step forward
- 10 Artist William comes out from 'hiding' for exhibition
There is also a family bathroom/WC.
The property also benefits from having gas central heating with a new boiler fitted in 2020 together with a recently updated consumer unit for the electrics.
The property in Alta Vista Road, Roundham, is on the market for £375,000. For more details, or to book a viewing, call Amanda Ayshford estate agents on 01803 396004.