Stunning family home includes home office with ultra-fast broadband
- Credit: Absolute Sales and Lettings
This highly impressive and substantial family home offers an amazing opportunity to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle in a peaceful location.
The detached home offers a cul-de-sac location in Dawlish with ample off-road parking, a double garage and substantial gardens with a high-end home office and a large storage shed.
Internally, the property offers a show home quality throughout, having been superbly maintained by the current owners.
The accommodation comprise a spacious lounge, an open-plan kitchen/diner, a snug/dining/downstairs bedroom, utility room and downstairs WC.
Upstairs are four very well proportioned bedrooms, two ensuites and a family bathroom.
All bedrooms benefit from built in wardrobes and are all immaculate throughout.
This property is in an exceptional condition and an internal viewing is an absolute must. It is on the market with a guide price of £615,000.
- 1 Can you help free the Rowcroft Six - or shall we let them stay where they are?
- 2 Lift off for Air Show but what about Red Arrows?
- 3 Unlocking the genetic secrets of Kents Cavern’s Ice Age horses
- 4 Teams work round clock to dismantle old railway bridge
- 5 Exeter Chiefs replace Native-American brand with nod to Devon's history
- 6 New singers welcome as Torbay Gilbert and Sullivan Society start The Mikado rehearsals
- 7 Johnson promised cash to 'build bigger, stronger squad'
- 8 Frying high after 40 years - and raising thousands for charity
- 9 Green Spaces: A place to grow for Torbay trees
- 10 From trawler to plate in a day - chef Mitch Tonks bringing Brixham fish straight to customers' doors
For details, and to book a viewing, call Absolute Sales and Lettings on 01803 890110.