Views of Oldway Mansion
- Credit: Archant
This week photographer Stephen Coombes takes a trip back to see Oldway Mansion and its amazing gardens - plus the painted stones that so many people have taken so much trouble to make art with.
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a great deal of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon. In this feature, he shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers.
- 1 Weekend watch for Torquay United
- 2 Ryan Law returns to Argyle
- 3 Emotional day that revealed close-knit family behind monarchy
- 4 Dramatic bovine rescue from Torbay waters
- 5 Jim Parker: Dave on the warpath again as 'majority lose out to minority' in anti-social battle
- 6 Prince Philip's final resting place will be in tiny chapel
- 7 Plans unveiled to demolish Torquay Debenhams store
- 8 Privileged to see jockey Dickie Johnson at Newton Abbot since start of career
- 9 Queues form at Trago for Re-Open Day
- 10 Spacious and flexible accommodation has been improved, updated, and extended
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes