Stephen Coombes: Scenes around Torbay
- Credit: Archant
Photographer Stephen Coombes has been out walking and cycling around Torbay to capture this week's impressive images.
Cruise ship Carnival Magic was just one for four in the Bay - all parked up because of the Covid-19 lockdown.
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a lot of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon. In this feature, he shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers.
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes
- 1 Torquay United 3 Truro City 0
- 2 Barton Hill Academy students triumph in national awards
- 3 Vehicle life expectancy - who's the clever one?
- 4 World's biggest sailing ship graces Bay's horizon
- 5 School is first in Bay to reach career guidance benchmarks
- 6 Family home in popular residential area
- 7 Important news if you need to have an MOT in September
- 8 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 9 MP visits engineers building new broadband infrastructure across Torbay
- 10 Gulls delighted with first crowd of the summer