Stephen Coombes: Scenes around Torbay
- Credit: Archant
Photographer Stephen Coombes has been out walking and cycling around Torbay to capture this week's impressive images.
Cruise ship Carnival Magic was just one for four in the Bay - all parked up because of the Covid-19 lockdown.
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a lot of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon. In this feature, he shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers.
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes
- 1 Sutton 0 Torquay United 1
- 2 Great performance when it mattered
- 3 Torquay United showdown at Sutton
- 4 Torbay Council confirms Anne-Marie Bond as new chief executive
- 5 Sunken Gardens work starts as lights shine bright on new future
- 6 Great fuel debate - the case for diesel
- 7 Bryony Frost recovering from National fall
- 8 Adventure tourist attractions promoting Bay as premier outdoor destination
- 9 All guns blazing from Torquay United
- 10 The nostalgic power of music