Stephen Coombes: Scenes around Torbay
- Credit: Archant
Photographer Stephen Coombes has been out walking and cycling around Torbay to capture this week's impressive images.
Cruise ship Carnival Magic was just one for four in the Bay - all parked up because of the Covid-19 lockdown.
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a lot of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon. In this feature, he shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers.
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes
- 1 Tributes flow for legendary harbour artist Bill - our 'William in Orange'
- 2 Decision time for National League clubs
- 3 Former Torbay mayor says Living Coasts site should become a public open space
- 4 Dumped goldfish and carp rescued after found flapping for life on grass verge
- 5 Work set to start at Torquay seafront gardens
- 6 Nicky tells of battle to pull through after car crash left her in bed for five years
- 7 Purple Angel helping Torbay Hospital
- 8 Torquay loan goalkeeper from Truro
- 9 New signings wait for Torquay United chance
- 10 MP: Bank closure is blow to Torquay harbourside