Terrific trains steam their way to Paignton
- Credit: Archant
Photographer Stephen Coombes has been out cycling and walking around the Bay, taking pictures and keeping fit and loosing weight in the process.
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a great deal of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
This week, his pictures show trains in and around Paignton.
In this feature, Stephen shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers.
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes
- 1 Can you help free the Rowcroft Six - or shall we let them stay where they are?
- 2 Lift off for Air Show but what about Red Arrows?
- 3 Exeter Chiefs replace Native-American brand with nod to Devon's history
- 4 Teams work round clock to dismantle old railway bridge
- 5 Unlocking the genetic secrets of Kents Cavern’s Ice Age horses
- 6 New singers welcome as Torbay Gilbert and Sullivan Society start The Mikado rehearsals
- 7 Frying high after 40 years - and raising thousands for charity
- 8 Johnson promised cash to 'build bigger, stronger squad'
- 9 Green Spaces: A place to grow for Torbay trees
- 10 From trawler to plate in a day - chef Mitch Tonks bringing Brixham fish straight to customers' doors