Terrific trains steam their way to Paignton
- Credit: Archant
Photographer Stephen Coombes has been out cycling and walking around the Bay, taking pictures and keeping fit and loosing weight in the process.
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a great deal of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
This week, his pictures show trains in and around Paignton.
In this feature, Stephen shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers.
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes
- 1 First friendly for Torquay United
- 2 Hard-fought affair as Barton win derby
- 3 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 4 Nemane to Notts
- 5 Dead head and you'll have chocolate-scented flowers until autumn
- 6 South West boasts 'naturally inspiring' crime rates
- 7 Spectacular views from Buccaneer's Way walk
- 8 Celebrating the power and strength of local community
- 9 Pro deals for United Academy stars
- 10 Famous Redcliffe Hotel sold for £4.5 million