- Credit: Archant
Photographer Stephen Coombes shows off some of Torbay's most spectacular sunsets.
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a great deal of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
This week, his pictures show the sun going down over the Bay.
In this feature, Stephen shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers.
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes
- 1 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 2 First friendly for Torquay United
- 3 Hard-fought affair as Barton win derby
- 4 Nemane to Notts
- 5 Dead head and you'll have chocolate-scented flowers until autumn
- 6 South West boasts 'naturally inspiring' crime rates
- 7 Spectacular views from Buccaneer's Way walk
- 8 Pro deals for United Academy stars
- 9 'Golden opportunity' awaits Bay - but we need to get people back into work
- 10 Famous Redcliffe Hotel sold for £4.5 million