Enjoy the airshow
- Credit: Archant
With Torbay Airshow grounded due to the coronavirus pandemic, photographer Stephen Coombes has created this show for Torbay Weekly readers to enjoy.
The Red Arrows fly with such skill for all of us to enjoy. It takes your breath away that they are so close together. But not this year so here's a selection of Stephen's images for readers to enjoy,
- 1 £15,000 'compensation' as Nemane leaves Torquay United
- 2 'Why we just love being part of Team Beverley'
- 3 'Golden opportunity' awaits Bay - but we need to get people back into work
- 4 Determination and talent... wracked by injuries, Gulls refused to go under
- 5 Expert advice proved to be icing on cake for cafe sisters Abi and Finola
- 6 Nemane to Notts
- 7 Amazing day of transfers at Torquay United
- 8 Famous Redcliffe Hotel sold for £4.5 million
- 9 Your Bay Needs You - and here are some of the jobs available
- 10 Pro deals for United Academy stars
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a lot of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon. In this feature, he shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers.
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes