Stephen Coombes: Beautiful Brixham and Broadsands
- Credit: Archant
Brixham and Broadsands are the subjects of photographer Stephen Coombes's work this week, And both look grand bathing in the sunshine!
Retired bus driver Stephen, who lives in Torbay, spends a great deal of his spare time taking photographs of our #NaturallyInspiring Torbay and South Devon.
In this feature, he shares the beauty of the Bay and surrounding area with Torbay Weekly readers.
- 1 Tiverton Town 1 Torquay United 3
- 2 Gary's respect for Martyn Rogers
- 3 Gary Johnson reaction to Tiverton win
- 4 Asian hornet pays a visit to Devon Hills
- 5 The little door behind the main stand
- 6 Walk down to secluded cove is rich with wildlife and flowers
- 7 £1,800 for four good causes as Foster’s Fund pays out
- 8 Retro Sport: Tracking Plainmoor heroes of the 1950s
- 9 £10m underspend will 'help prepare council for summer'
- 10 It's taken a generation but it is definitely now Paignton's turn
Stephen would like to dedicate his pictures to the NHS frontline and support staff for all the tremendous life-saving work they are doing. Our Heroes