New Train of Lights date for Santa
- Credit: Dartmouth Steam Railway and Boat Company
There's some bad news and good news on the steam trains front.
The Dartmouth Steam Railway and River Boat Company have announced their usual Santa Express is not available this year.
But the good news is Santa will visit on the Train of Lights instead.
With a Train of Lights+ Santa ticket customers will travel on the Train of Lights service as well as enjoy a visit from the Big Man who will present each person with a gift (children and adults alike) accompanied by a special helper.
There will be a limited number of Train of Lights+Santa seats on each train with tickets on sale from 1pm on Tuesday June 1.
The steam trains are now fully open, running seven days every week.
! Train times from Paignton → 10:00, 11:15, 12:25, 14:10, 15:20 & 16:40. . . . . Keep up to date on our website and via FaceBook & Twitter.
- 1 Wrong red for Wrexham
- 2 FA Cup defeat creates two-week break for Gulls
- 3 Midweek shocks in the National League
- 4 There may be no carnival again - but that won't dampen spirits as Christmas plans are unveiled
- 5 Casting announced for The Osmonds: A New Musical at Princess Theatre
- 6 Kelly’s 100 miles for Breast Cancer awareness
- 7 Torquay United gaffer and players give Community Day a 'big thumbs up'
- 8 Property of the Week: Simply striking family home in semi-rural setting
- 9 Gulls boss Gary Johnson: Homegrown duo 'in my future plans'
- 10 Show is world’s largest gathering of more than 3,000 iconic classic and vintage cars and motorbikes