New Train of Lights date for Santa
- Credit: Dartmouth Steam Railway and Boat Company
There's some bad news and good news on the steam trains front.
The Dartmouth Steam Railway and River Boat Company have announced their usual Santa Express is not available this year.
But the good news is Santa will visit on the Train of Lights instead.
With a Train of Lights+ Santa ticket customers will travel on the Train of Lights service as well as enjoy a visit from the Big Man who will present each person with a gift (children and adults alike) accompanied by a special helper.
There will be a limited number of Train of Lights+Santa seats on each train with tickets on sale from 1pm on Tuesday June 1.
The steam trains are now fully open, running seven days every week.
! Train times from Paignton → 10:00, 11:15, 12:25, 14:10, 15:20 & 16:40. . . . . Keep up to date on our website and via FaceBook & Twitter.
- 1 Main frame of new Torquay hotel will rise out of the ground this month
- 2 Torquay company gets Twitter boost from Theo Paphitis
- 3 Tributes to our Mike - a true Torquinian and family man
- 4 Gulls inconsolable after defeat
- 5 'Passionate and privileged' - that's Hospice at Home team member Donna
- 6 Typical mistakes you should avoid when selling your home
- 7 Hartlepool United 1 Torquay United 1 (Hartlepool win 5-4 on penalties after extra-time)
- 8 The Brit Awards and gender: A shift in attitude or just for show?
- 9 Local rescues are your first port of call for kittens
- 10 Striker Scott not playing in play-off final - for a very good reason