Spacious property is ideal for large family - with bonus of a separate flat
- Credit: Archant
We travel to Dartmouth Road in Churston for our latest Property of the Week, and it’s a belter.
This fabulous four-bedroom detached residence also benefits from a self-contained ground floor flat, delightful flat lawned areas, ample parking for numerous vehicles and a large garage.
Positioned opposite Churston Broadway, there are a great range of local shops and public transport connecting the bustling town centres of Paignton and Brixham.
The accommodation would be ideal for a large family, perhaps with dependent relatives using the ground floor flat, or as an additional income.
The property starts with a spacious hallway, which leads through the middle of the property and around to give access to the flat.
There is a bay-windowed lounge, separate large dining room with attractive sitting area to the front, fitted kitchen/breakfast room with range cooker, separate utility room, useful small study/computer room and ground floor master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Also on the ground floor is a bathroom/shower room and cloakroom/W.C, and staircase leading to the first floor, where there are three double bedrooms (one having an en-suite shower room/W.C) and a further cloakroom/W.C.
- 1 Jim Parker: Could we be in for another chunk of cash to help get the English Riviera back on its feet?
- 2 Bay's children services improved 'beyond recognition'
- 3 Councillor praises people of the Bay in pandemic battle
- 4 It's still all about Saturday afternoons and whether you win or lose
- 5 When Friends need some friends...
- 6 Torquay United stay top of the National League
- 7 Jamie Reid: 'I was close to coming back to Plainmoor'
- 8 Parking ban outside homes 'on hold' says councillor
- 9 A Budget to get the UK moving again
- 10 Charter skippers busy getting boats ready for anglers
The self-contained flat can be closed off with separate access from both front and rear of the property, and comprises a well-fitted kitchen, good-sized living room, inner hallway, double bedroom with door leading to the rear and a wet room/shower room.
The level front gardens are adjacent to a large gravelled driveway, while the enclosed rear garden is arranged with a lawn and paved sun patio, and has a greenhouse, shed and a second driveway with double doors giving access off Hookhills Road. The driveway leads up to a large garage with hardstanding to the side.
It should also be noted that a new roof was installed approximately two years ago and the house was externally redecorated. An internal inspection of this gas central heated and UPVC double-glazed property is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
The property is on the market for £579,000. For more details and to arrange a viewing, contact Williams Hedge Estate Agents on 01803 554322.