Spacious property backs on to tranquil gardens of Oldway Mansion
- Credit: Archant
We return to the Preston area of Paignton for the latest Property of the Week and a superbly-presented four-bedroom detached home.
This spacious property backs on to the tranquil gardens of Oldway Mansion and is positioned close to a highly-regarded local primary school, as well as all the amenities and beautiful beaches of Paignton.
A lengthy porch area includes a cabinet-mounted wash basin, tiled flooring and storage, leading into a lovely hallway.
The lounge benefits from a bay-fronted window and a bright area for comfortable living.
The kitchen / dining room continues the bright them and plenty of space for all the necessary units and appliances.
The kitchen enjoys tiled splash-backs, a stainless steel drainer and there is a double-glazed door opening to the rear garden.
A fabulous bathroom includes a P-shaped panelled bath with glazed shower screen, plus a centrally heated towel rail, shaver socket, wall mirror and fully-tiled walls. There is also a storage area and airing cupboard with the hot water cylinder.
- 1 Probus Club 'home' at last to hear about ghosts, gallows and 'Big Foot'
- 2 Sinclair's special start on community day
- 3 Athletics: Busy and successful weeks on racing calendar
- 4 Junior anglers take the fishing limelight
- 5 There may be no carnival again - but that won't dampen spirits as Christmas plans are unveiled
- 6 Securing future of Pavilion takes step forward
- 7 Gig racing: Brixham hosts Cornish Pilot Gig Association's veterans' championships
- 8 Feline Network Cat Rescue: Can you offer a home to a golden oldie?
- 9 Fostering - why not consider a vocation that makes a real difference?
- 10 John 'flabbergasted' as he is shortlisted for top award
There are two bedrooms on the ground floor, both of which are a good size and one includes French doors out to the rear garden, perfect for capturing the early morning sunshine.
The landing, meanwhile, has space for a small office area.
There are two further spacious bedrooms upstairs, as well as an excellent shower room for the busy family mornings.
Outside, there is access all the way around the property, the front is mainly laid to lawn with a wide paved pathway to the main entrance door. There is raised beds with mature shrubs and hedging to boundaries.
The rear garden is very private and laid out for easy maintenance with a level lawned area, patio areas, raised shrub and flower beds with timber fencing to boundaries. There is outside lighting and a cold water tap.
The access down one side of the property is wide making it easy to take large items to the rear.
The property is on the market for £370,000. To find out more and arrange a viewing, contact Ridgewater Property on 01803 313577 or visit www.ridgewater.co.uk