Spacious home offers flexible layout and large rear garden
- Credit: Williams Hedge
This spacious, detached property offering a flexible layout and with a large rear garden and sea views is on the market in Marldon Road, Paignton.
The property enjoys a convenient and accessible location with good access to the ring road linking Torbay and A380 for Exeter and the M5 beyond. It is also near to a small parade of shops.
The property is approached from the road via a block paved driveway which offers off-road parking for several vehicles and also leads to a detached tandem garage.
Internally, the accommodation comprises an entrance hall with ground floor WC, spacious sitting room which opens onto a conservatory with far-reaching sea views, a modern, fitted kitchen opening onto a sun terrace, dining room, and ground floor bedroom.
On the first floor the landing leads to three further bedrooms and the modern, four-piece bathroom/WC.
The property is further complimented throughout with uPVC double glazed windows and doors and gas central heating.
Outside is a low-maintenance garden to the front, well screened from the road.
- 1 Frying high after 40 years - and raising thousands for charity
- 2 Gulls walking Covid tightrope ahead of Solihull visit
- 3 Gulls downed by two late goals
- 4 Dementia and Covid - the unknown figures
- 5 Lack of experience damages United
- 6 South Devon AC trio in race top 10
- 7 Green Spaces: A place to grow for Torbay trees
- 8 Torbay remains 'Covid capital of Devon' despite drop in cases
- 9 Swiss Raw crew cross finish line to win Atlantic rowing race
- 10 The Dartmoor Prison shepherd - the making of a model inmate
To the rear is a large garden mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by mature trees and hedgerows with central pathway leading to a vegetable/planting area to the bottom with a selection of fruit trees, garden sheds, and access into the large detached garage.
The property would make a superb family home for anyone looking for a large garden and with ample driveway parking for several vehicles/boat.
The property is on the market with Williams Hedge estate agents for £439,950. For details, call 01803 554322.