Spacious home offers flexible layout and large rear garden
- Credit: Williams Hedge
This spacious, detached property offering a flexible layout and with a large rear garden and sea views is on the market in Marldon Road, Paignton.
The property enjoys a convenient and accessible location with good access to the ring road linking Torbay and A380 for Exeter and the M5 beyond. It is also near to a small parade of shops.
The property is approached from the road via a block paved driveway which offers off-road parking for several vehicles and also leads to a detached tandem garage.
Internally, the accommodation comprises an entrance hall with ground floor WC, spacious sitting room which opens onto a conservatory with far-reaching sea views, a modern, fitted kitchen opening onto a sun terrace, dining room, and ground floor bedroom.
On the first floor the landing leads to three further bedrooms and the modern, four-piece bathroom/WC.
The property is further complimented throughout with uPVC double glazed windows and doors and gas central heating.
Outside is a low-maintenance garden to the front, well screened from the road.
- 1 Chesterfield 2 Torquay United 2
- 2 Stephanie lined up for top award - and is one of 'Our Heroes'
- 3 Spirited draw for the Gulls
- 4 Jim Parker: Seafront illuminations are shining a light on bright future of our English Riviera
- 5 Property of the Week: Character cottage that's close to town centre
- 6 Christian: 'I'm determined to make a difference'
- 7 Goalkeeper Shaun MacDonald has 'no regrets or worries about being back'
- 8 Colin Lee: Late goal dramas - managing the situation
- 9 Nightmare on Torwood Street continues...
- 10 Bay's Agatha Christie Festival went swimmingly well!
To the rear is a large garden mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by mature trees and hedgerows with central pathway leading to a vegetable/planting area to the bottom with a selection of fruit trees, garden sheds, and access into the large detached garage.
The property would make a superb family home for anyone looking for a large garden and with ample driveway parking for several vehicles/boat.
The property is on the market with Williams Hedge estate agents for £439,950. For details, call 01803 554322.