Spacious, family home in ideal location close to schools, shops and beaches
- Credit: Amanda Ayshford estate agents
This spacious family home has been improved by the current owner and is in an ideal location.
Situated in a popular residential area of Preston, it is conveniently situated for local primary schools as well as being within easy walking distance of the local shops in Preston, Paignton beach and seafront and the main bus routes giving access to nearby towns of Torquay, Paignton, Newton Abbot and Brixham.
This spacious, semi-detached house has been significantly improved by the current owner to provide a comfortable family home, in an ideal location.
All internal doors and floor coverings have replaced, together with all the kitchen and bathroom fittings.
The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance porch, which leads to the spacious entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, downstairs cloakroom, and lounge with bay window to the front.
There is a downstairs bedroom five/second reception room/office with an ensuite shower room/wc and the bright and airy recently fitted kitchen/dining/family room at the rear, with integrated oven and hob and breakfast bar area, and room for family table and small sofa with access out to the rear garden.
On the first floor, there are four further bedrooms with another ensuite shower room, together with the family bath/shower room/WC.
- 1 Frying high after 40 years - and raising thousands for charity
- 2 Gulls walking Covid tightrope ahead of Solihull visit
- 3 Gulls downed by two late goals
- 4 Dementia and Covid - the unknown figures
- 5 Lack of experience damages United
- 6 South Devon AC trio in race top 10
- 7 Green Spaces: A place to grow for Torbay trees
- 8 Torbay remains 'Covid capital of Devon' despite drop in cases
- 9 Swiss Raw crew cross finish line to win Atlantic rowing race
- 10 Patricia's delighted to bring Noel Coward's Private Lives to Princess Theatre
The property benefits from gas central heating, PVCu double glazing and has a long driveway providing off-road parking for four-five cars leading to a newly-built large garage.
The rear garden is of a good size, being level laid mainly to lawn with two patio areas, with space for a summerhouse etc at the end of the garden.
This property in Kings Road, Paignton, is on the market at £450,00 with Amanda Ayshford estate agents. For details, call 01803 396004.