Spacious, family home in ideal location close to schools, shops and beaches
- Credit: Amanda Ayshford estate agents
This spacious family home has been improved by the current owner and is in an ideal location.
Situated in a popular residential area of Preston, it is conveniently situated for local primary schools as well as being within easy walking distance of the local shops in Preston, Paignton beach and seafront and the main bus routes giving access to nearby towns of Torquay, Paignton, Newton Abbot and Brixham.
This spacious, semi-detached house has been significantly improved by the current owner to provide a comfortable family home, in an ideal location.
All internal doors and floor coverings have replaced, together with all the kitchen and bathroom fittings.
The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance porch, which leads to the spacious entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, downstairs cloakroom, and lounge with bay window to the front.
There is a downstairs bedroom five/second reception room/office with an ensuite shower room/wc and the bright and airy recently fitted kitchen/dining/family room at the rear, with integrated oven and hob and breakfast bar area, and room for family table and small sofa with access out to the rear garden.
On the first floor, there are four further bedrooms with another ensuite shower room, together with the family bath/shower room/WC.
- 1 Nightmare on Torwood Street continues...
- 2 Are you running on E10 and is it feeling any different?
- 3 Busy weekend for South Devon AC runners
- 4 Colin Lee: Late goal dramas - managing the situation
- 5 The Spanish are beaten on their field of stones
- 6 Spirited draw for the Gulls
- 7 Torbay AAC trio tackle Saints' Way Challenge
- 8 Paignton Bowling Club win Mid Devon League Cup
- 9 Seafront switch on for a brighter and lighter future
- 10 Picture special: Torbay beauty spots
The property benefits from gas central heating, PVCu double glazing and has a long driveway providing off-road parking for four-five cars leading to a newly-built large garage.
The rear garden is of a good size, being level laid mainly to lawn with two patio areas, with space for a summerhouse etc at the end of the garden.
This property in Kings Road, Paignton, is on the market at £450,00 with Amanda Ayshford estate agents. For details, call 01803 396004.